پہلے نہ پڑھے ہوئے پیغام پر جائیں

Reto Loser

نہ پڑھا ہوا،
15 جولائی، 1998، 3:00:00 AM15/7/98
بنام
Hello, I would like to ask, if it's possible to do a select to catch rows
who have lower characters. I just walked trough the help and could not find
any help or settings to do so. Is there a possibility or do I have to use
the ASCI function ??

Thanks in advance
Reto Loser

Dan Guzman

نہ پڑھا ہوا،
15 جولائی، 1998، 3:00:00 AM15/7/98
بنام
Compares will be sensitive if a case-sensitive sort order was chosen during
SQL Server installation.

Hope this helps.

Reto Loser wrote in message <6ohi9d$4...@gd2inews.swissptt.ch>...

Reto Loser

نہ پڑھا ہوا،
17 جولائی، 1998، 3:00:00 AM17/7/98
بنام
Thanks for your help!!
Somtimes it's realy hard to get used to SQL-Server. I realy miss some things
I think should bi build in ... like functions or stuff like that, where you
may can develop enhanced functionality.

Regards Reto

Dan Guzman wrote in message <6oi585$o2f$1...@camel25.mindspring.com>...

Neil Pike

نہ پڑھا ہوا،
20 جولائی، 1998، 3:00:00 AM20/7/98
بنام
Reto,

I assume your database is case-insensitive? If so then you could try
converting the field to binary and comparing it to UPPER(field) also
converted to binary. This would show the presence of any lowercase
characters.

Neil Pike MVP/MCSE
Protech Computing Ltd

0 نئے پیغامات