FW: Power BI with Power Apps exp

Bhargavi Reddy

Jan 6, 2022, 12:22:09 PMJan 6
Hello,

Greeting for the day,

We have an opening with our client for the Below Role. If you’re looking for change kindly share with me your updated profile and the best time and number to reach you.

Power BI with Power Apps exp

Seattle, WA/Remote

Job Description:

Ideal candidates will have extensive experience building out PowerBI dashboards and helping to visualize data in a meaningful way to enable data-based decision making.
Main areas of experience will be in Portfolio Management (project portfolios) and Financial dashboarding.
Knowledge of Power Automate / Power Apps would be preferred.
Dashboards will be pulling data from different sources (smartsheet, sql servers, excel sheets, sharepoint, etc.) so experience tying in multiple back-ends would also be helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhargavi

IT Recruiter

Desk: 781-371-2346

Email: bhargavi.wo...@gmail.com

Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/kodakandla-bhargavi-reddy-1b54291b9