Level 2 Support Technician

Clement Mary

Jan 17, 2022, 10:17:08 AMJan 17
Hello,

Greeting for the day,

We have open role with our direct client. If you are interested please share me your update profile along with the best time to reach you. Kindly see the job description below.Hello,

Location: Times Square, onsite, must be fully vaccinated

Set up computers and create user accounts in active directory and add computers to the domain.
50-60 employees to support.
Windows 7-10.
Various versions of Office & O365.
Remote software – Splashtop, Fortinet VPN
Rackspace that hosts email- Rackspace is currently causing problems at this time so they will need to assist
Assist with printers and scanners.
Set up new computers and Laptops as well as assist with employees gaining access while working remotely.
Set up new users in the domain. Discontinue users when they leave.
40 hours a weeks. 9-5

Thanks & Regards,

clement mary

IT Recruiter