Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

"Could not update; currently locked by another session on this machine."

Visto 183 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

mz

no leída,
12 abr 2021, 17:12:1712/4/21
Hello, I'm having this problem with macro in a sub form: "Could not update; currently locked by another session on this machine." It happens while button on click event runs macro, and in this macro I do RunDataMacro (nothing else), it is all quite simple. Yet it won't work. I've never seen this error\problem (and I playing with Access for past handful of years). I tested it on two machines, same problem. It's a single user database, with simple interface. Any idea what is causing this?

mz

no leída,
13 abr 2021, 8:03:4813/4/21
EDIT: it is Data Action - Set Field producing this exception, it is triggered by the form button on click event with RunDataMacro which in the end does Set Field etc. It appears that Set Field works with any table field in that table except long text field type (the problem). It is not working even with form's: Record Locks set to No Locks, Allow Edits is set to Yes ... So my question is: are there functionality limitations with Data Action - Set Field run on Long Text fields?

Ron Paii

no leída,
13 abr 2021, 8:43:2613/4/21

mz

no leída,
13 abr 2021, 17:32:5513/4/21
Thank you, I never use MultiValue feature.

Ron Paii

no leída,
14 abr 2021, 8:18:5214/4/21
I never used them either, but somehow a few of my tables had them and in late 2020 a Microsoft patch start causing the problem. Take a look at the tables involved to see if one of the fields is using MultiValue.
0 mensajes nuevos