Printing out a list of Modules?

Peter Jason

Aug 7, 2021, 7:37:11 PM8/7/21
MSoft 365

I need to compare all current Modules with those of a past backup.

Can Access do this?

Ron Weiner

Aug 7, 2021, 8:03:51 PM8/7/21
After serious thinking Peter Jason wrote :
Here is some code to list all of the modules in the current Database.
I havent got MSoft 365 to test with, but works fine in the older non
cloud versions.

Dim mod As Variant

For Each mod In CurrentProject.AllModules
Debug.Print mod.Name
Next

You could create a Table and insert the names one at a time in there,
and then slice and dice anyway you like.

Rdub

orange

Aug 7, 2021, 8:42:40 PM8/7/21
Do you mean module names, or do you want to list module lines?

Peter Jason

Aug 7, 2021, 9:19:01 PM8/7/21
Thanks to all. I have since found what I want in MSoft365....

Database Tools/Database Documenter /

This lists, & can print them all.

Regards, P