Way off topic. Still alive and saying hi to old firends....

Pat McGibbon

Nov 30, 2022, 7:07:57 PM11/30/22
.

Roy Hann

Dec 1, 2022, 7:02:32 AM12/1/22
Pat McGibbon wrote:

[not a lot]

Hi Pat!

Still alive eh? Good for you. :-)

I happen to know there are a few lurkers. Perhaps a few will break cover
to wish us all (premature) Christmas greetings.

Roy

Pat McGibbon

Dec 1, 2022, 8:00:11 AM12/1/22
Hey Roy. Yeah just wanted proof of life in return before posting anything. ;)

I've spent the last near 20 years dabbling in a rival database technology. Don't hate me. (InterSystems Caché/IRIS since you ask).
Actually a lot of parallels with Ingres, in that it's a tech focused company that gives a s**t about its customers.

Hope all of you are keeping well, lurkers or otherwise, and since it's now December, yes indeed, early Happy Christmas.

Pat