Advanced Informix Performance tuning course next week

Lester Knutsen

Mar 4, 2019, 8:13:55 AM3/4/19
to Informix-List
Folks,

We had a couple of cancellations so still have a few spaces available in our Advanced Informix Performance tuning course next week.  This is the only Opportunity this year for Advanced Informix Performance tuning course with Art Kagel and Lester Knutsen

Our advanced courses have been updated for the latest Informix version 12. Each student will have a 4-core Linux server with Informix 12 and a large database for benchmark exercises and labs. And, you can take any course online on the web from your desk, or attend in person at our training center in Virginia. All you need is a web browser to connect to our WebEx training system and an SSH client (like Putty) to connect to the lab servers in our office.

This course is for database administrators and application developers who will be responsible for managing, optimizing, and tuning an Informix database server. The focus is on skills, procedures, and scripts to improve the performance of your database server. The course will provide a toolkit of scripts and utilities to start monitoring and optimizing your Informix database server. Our advanced course is taught together by Lester Knutsen and Art Kagel, two of the most experienced Informix DBA consultants in the world.

We have had several courses fill up so please register early. Discounts are available for companies registering two or more students. Send me an email if you are interested in attending or have any questions.

For more information and to register online: http://advancedatatools.com/Training/InformixTraining.html

Regards - Lester

Lester Knutsen les...@advancedatatools.com
Advanced DataTools Corporation Voice: 703-256-0267 x102
Visit our Web page: http://www.advancedatatools.com