ontape error with dbspace temp is created

MRamirez

Jun 8, 2020, 6:04:18 PM6/8/20
Hi.

IDS 7.30.UC2
SCO Unix 5.0.5

I use ontape to archive Levels 0, 1, 2 with success.

But when create a dbspacetemp, the archive level 1 and 2 shows this error.

"Archive failed - buc_fe.c : Archive API processing failed at line 245 for *logid"

I'm using backup to disk.

When I drop the dbspacetemp, ontape works as expected without problem.

This error is even, when i made Level 0 backup after dbspacetemp was created.

I've used environment DBSPACETEMP variable as modify the onconfig file, but without success.

Tested in online and quiescent with the same result.

Do I have to modify any thing else in onconfig file

Thanks for your advice

Manuel Ramirez
Bogotá - Colombia