Where to find DBDATE?

T.Shaik Jalaludeen

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99

Hai All,
I would like to know where I can set the value for DBDATE.?
How do I find the current value of DBDATE?
I am using Informix Online 7.3 HP-UX.

T.Jalal

Christian Brauer

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
> I would like to know where I can set the value for DBDATE.?
> How do I find the current value of DBDATE?
> I am using Informix Online 7.3 HP-UX.

Use SET|pg to show your current environment or
echo $DBDATE to escpecially view your active DBDATE-Entry.

Hth,

Chris

Obnoxio The Clown

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99

From: "T.Shaik Jalaludeen" <ja...@hpsgit1.sgp.hp.com>

>I would like to know where I can set the value for DBDATE.?
>How do I find the current value of DBDATE?
>I am using Informix Online 7.3 HP-UX.

From the command line

DBDATE=dmy4/
export DBDATE

To check it

echo $DBDATE

HTH.

Bernhard Gramberg

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
If it is NOT set, it is amarican style (is it MDY4/ in USA?)

In Germany, i set it to DBDATE=DMY4. gives 20.12.1999

"T.Shaik Jalaludeen" schrieb:

> Hai All,

> I would like to know where I can set the value for DBDATE.?
> How do I find the current value of DBDATE?
> I am using Informix Online 7.3 HP-UX.
>

> T.Jalal

QueriX 4GL / Mehdi

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99

"T.Shaik Jalaludeen" wrote:

> Hai All,
> I would like to know where I can set the value for DBDATE.?
> How do I find the current value of DBDATE?
> I am using Informix Online 7.3 HP-UX.
>
> T.Jalal

DBDATE is an environment variable if it is set you can see its value by:

env

You can set the value by:

export DBDATE= dmy4/

This means the date format is dd/mm/yyyy there are many other values
you can set the DBDATE to.
--
Compliments of QueriX

QueriX 4GL Compilers are Informix 4GL Compatible, and Connection to
other RDBMS such as Oracle.

Hydra 4GL Compiler Compile once, run everywhere
Phoenix Windows GUI.
Chimera Java GUI The only GUI you will ever need...
Arachne Web Technology

For more details visit: http://www.querix.com/