Regarding the ACP vote on where to publish the CP conference proceedings

1 view

Eugene Freuder

Jul 20, 2020, 3:19:04 AM7/20/20
Regarding the ACP vote on where to publish the CP conference proceedings

If you are a member of the ACP you will have received an email about a vote on whether the CP Conference proceedings should continue to be published by Springer or move to LIPIcs. (If you aren’t a member, you can still join and vote.)

I have prepared a Google doc with my take on this issue, which I invite you to look at:

https://tinyurl.com/y2b9jvw8

Since there is no official ACP mailing list available for members to reach other members that I am aware of, I am posting pointers to this doc in several places to maximize coverage; apologies if you get redundant notices.

Best,
Gene Freuder

Eugene C. Freuder
Professor Emeritus, UCC