Compression technique great - still want to do better

Harry Potter

Dec 29, 2022, 1:43:04 PM12/29/22
Hi! I am currently working on several compression techniques, both open-source and close-source and for several systems, and the 16-bit version was at the last time I tallied the results doing 5.9% better than 7Zip, but I need to debug it. I really should try rllz. I don't want to reveal most of my secrets, but I'm using a version of LZ77 with my Last16 technique, Adaptive Huffman Codes and other literal compression techniques, my own ways of writing values and lengths and an enhanced BPE technique. If you have any ways I can do better, I ask you to tell me about them.