LPCB

Alex Ratushnyak

Sep 14, 2011, 3:19:07 PM9/14/11
Lossless Photo Compression Benchmark:
http://www.imagecompression.info/gralic/LPCB.html
Please advise which implementations should be tested and added.

Thank you!

Thomas Richter

Sep 18, 2011, 8:01:44 AM9/18/11
Not much of an addition here, but I would prefer to have the reference
software of XR tested, and not the DPK implementation - which is not
really JPEG-XR compliant anymore. We made a couple of fixes.

The reference software is of course also work in progress as we haven't
released a final version yet, but if you need the current draft, please
let me know.

Otherwise, it contains already all the formats I would recommend.

Greetings,
Thomas

Alex Ratushnyak

Sep 20, 2011, 12:54:43 PM9/20/11
> The reference software is of course also work in progress as we haven't
> released a final version yet, but if you need the current draft, please
> let me know.

If you can provide the current version of software,
please share the link or send it to my e-mail.
Thank you!
Alex