Writing compressed bit stream?

Harry Potter

Jan 10, 2021, 11:14:36 AM1/10/21
I am trying to get a LZS stream to work and need help. How do I write to a bit stream such that a value starts at bit 7?

ne...@zzo38computer.org.invalid

Jan 12, 2021, 3:15:37 PM1/12/21
Harry Potter <rose.j...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am trying to get a LZS stream to work and need help.
> How do I write to a bit stream such that a value starts at bit 7?

You have not given much information. For one thing, what programming
language are you using?

--
This signature intentionally left blank.
(But if it has these words, then actually it isn't blank, isn't it?)

Harry Potter

Jan 12, 2021, 3:55:20 PM1/12/21
I'm using C but want p-code. I want to left-align the output such that the data starts at Byte 0, Bit 7, moves to Bit 0 and continues on to Byte 1, Bit 7.