Can't access encode.su

Gerald Tamayo

Jul 1, 2020, 7:05:08 AM7/1/20
I can't access encode.su. I was browsing some threads, then suddenly can't connect just now.

Helm

Jul 1, 2020, 7:10:36 AM7/1/20
On 2020-07-01 11:05:06 +0000, Gerald Tamayo said:

> I can't access encode.su. I was browsing some threads, then suddenly
> can't connect just now.

works for me

Gerald Tamayo

Jul 1, 2020, 10:38:41 AM7/1/20
It's fine now. encode.su is being partner to Global Data Compression Competition (GDCC) group. You can find there discussions related to GDCC and updates and notices. Accordingly, the competition is sponsored by Chinese company Huawei.