Call for papers: SETP-10, USA, July 2010
The 2010 International Conference on Software Engineering Theory and
Practice (SETP-10) (website: http://www.PromoteResearch.org ) will be
held during 12-14 of July 2010 in Orlando, FL, USA. SETP is an
important event in the areas of Software development, maintenance, and
other areas of software engineering and related topics.
The conference will be held at the same time and location where
several other major international conferences will be taking place.
The conference will be held as part of 2010 multi-conference
(MULTICONF-10). MULTICONF-10 will be held during July 12-14, 2010 in
Orlando, Florida, USA. The primary goal of MULTICONF is to promote
research and developmental activities in computer science, information
technology, control engineering, and related fields. Another goal is
to promote the dissemination of research to a multidisciplinary
audience and to facilitate communication among researchers,
developers, practitioners in different fields. The following
conferences are planned to be organized as part of MULTICONF-10.
• International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Pattern
• International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Control
• International Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology,
Genomics and Chemoinformatics (BCBGC-10)
• International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks
• International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems and Web
• International Conference on High Performance Computing Systems
• International Conference on Information Security and Privacy
• International Conference on Image and Video Processing and Computer
• International Conference on Software Engineering Theory and Practice
• International Conference on Theoretical and Mathematical Foundations
of Computer Science (TMFCS-10)
MULTICONF-10 will be held at Imperial Swan Hotel and Suites. It is a
full-service resort that puts you in the middle of the fun! Located
1/2 block south of the famed International Drive, the hotel is just
minutes from great entertainment like Walt Disney World® Resort,
Universal Studios and Sea World Orlando. Guests can enjoy free
scheduled transportation to these theme parks, as well as spacious
accommodations, outdoor pools and on-site dining — all situated on 10
tropically landscaped acres. Here, guests can experience a full-
service resort with discount hotel pricing in Orlando.
We invite draft paper submissions. Please see the website
http://www.PromoteResearch.org for more details.