code review for latest version of Parser Combinators in C

luser droog

Jun 22, 2022, 2:04:27 PM6/22/22
I've got a new rewrite of my parser combinators working
upto and including a regex compiler and an ebnf compiler
that produce parsers. Similar to the compiler-compilers
discussed recently, this is a compiler-interpreter. It doesn't
produce a standalone compiler, but a function object.

2 .c files. 2 .h files. And one example/testing file. It tries
to make C look like Lisp (which I hope will pique Kaz's interest
(and comments)).

$ make count
wc pc11*[ch]
437 1879 11141 pc11object.c
101 517 3607 pc11object.h
639 2496 16281 pc11parser.c
81 322 1918 pc11parser.h
169 685 4904 pc11test.c
1427 5899 37851 total

https://codereview.stackexchange.com/questions/277525/5912/parser-combinators-in-c-redux

Code also available here for those that don't like the terms of StackExchange:

https://github.com/luser-dr00g/pcomb/archive/af8c3354f0a615087de79d3ccb409f32ef47d480.zip