Legacy source code

Hans-Peter Diettrich

Oct 2, 2021, 9:03:48 PM10/2/21
Currently I'm thinking about the future of my never published source
code, in detail the famous Visual Basic 3 decompiler. I just retrieved
it in usable form (WinXP VM) including a couple of related programs.

This decompiler can not be used for anything but VB3 executables, a dead
language since decades. What would you do with such a useless piece of
legacy software? At the CCC nobody was interested in it...

DoDi
[Put it on github and see if anyone is interested? -John]