Error occured during the move data process

Oct 20, 2003, 3:36:19 PM10/20/03
Hello,

Does anyone know why I keep getting this error when I try to upgrade from
2001 plus to 2003 sp3. I have tried to install 2003 by upgrading from the
installed SW 2001 and I have also tried to completely uninstall 2001plus and
reinstall 2003 from a clean slate. No luck. The error I receive is "error
occurred during the move data process -2147418113"

Can anybody make a recommendation? If so, can you please respond here or to
my email. dze...@hotmail.com

Thanks

pete

Oct 20, 2003, 4:31:23 PM10/20/03
This may be worth a try, Copy the cd's to the hard disk, (if yours is big
enough!), and try installing from there.
I had a similar problem with disk two, not reading correctly from the
internal Cdrom drive on any machine but read ok from an external usb2
Cdrom!!

Pete

"D" <dze...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

kellnerp

Oct 20, 2003, 9:29:29 PM10/20/03
What are you doing the update on? Hardware and OS?

Oct 22, 2003, 12:40:22 PM10/22/03
I am running Windows 2000 Prof. on a P3 with 1.0Ghz and 1.0G of ram. Thanks
for your reply

"kellnerp" <con-...@eng-tran.com> wrote in message

Roysul Hoque

Oct 3, 2019, 10:18:05 PM10/3/19
replying to D, Roysul Hoque wrote:
an error occurred during the move data process 2147418113

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/solidworks/error-occured-during-the-move-data-process-5924-.htm

Pankaj Jangid

Oct 4, 2019, 5:12:20 AM10/4/19
Roysul Hoque <0f8503901d844703ee...@example.com> writes:

> replying to D, Roysul Hoque wrote:
> an error occurred during the move data process 2147418113

Are people still on 2003 version? Didn't they release software after
that?

--
Pankaj Jangid