Geometric tolerance symbols in ms word

mr.T

Oct 24, 2007, 12:07:57 PM10/24/07
A QA guy is writing reports in ms word and he asked me how to insert geometric tolerance symbols in to the text

Any suggestion welcome

dvan...@norgrenauto.com

Oct 24, 2007, 12:39:33 PM10/24/07

I know you can access the solidworks symbols in word by going to the
"insert menu" pulldown and select symbols. This brings up the
character mapping dialog box. Change the font pulldown and find
"AIGDT".

They are kinda hard to see if you have your resolution turned up but
they are there.

Don

kenneth

Oct 24, 2007, 12:42:35 PM10/24/07
- in ms word, change font to gdt
or
- copy and paste from windows character map

ms

Oct 27, 2007, 12:24:36 AM10/27/07

"mr.T" <mr.T@Somewhere Far away from the rainbow.com> wrote in message

>A QA guy is writing reports in ms word and he asked me how to insert
>geometric tolerance symbols in to the text
>

> Any suggestion welcome

Its a QA guy, the bane of our existence. How about a black ballpoint pen!

brew...@aol.com

Oct 27, 2007, 1:24:25 AM10/27/07

>"mr.T" <mr.T@Somewhere Far away from the rainbow.com> wrote in message
>>A QA guy is writing reports in ms word and he asked me how to insert
>>geometric tolerance symbols in to the text
>>

>> Any suggestion welcome

http://www.killersites.com/webDesignersHandbook/ascii_page3.htm

alt 0176 = °
alt 0177 = ±
alt 0216 = Ø

Gives him some symbols to work with.

Tom

Cliff

Oct 27, 2007, 3:24:04 AM10/27/07

sreedha...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2018, 6:40:53 PM7/14/18
Thanks I was looking for this now I got it