RS232 plotters???????

Aaron Schmidt

Feb 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/16/97

Hello,
I have 2 Western Graphtec MP2300 and 2 Houston Insturment DMP29
plotters. The MP2300's have both a serial and a parallel interface, but
I can only get it to work on the parallel interface. The DMP29's only
have the serial interface and I can not get them to work with a computer
at all.
All of these plotters seem to be working fine, except that I can
not get them to interface with a computer (for AutoCad) via the serial
interface. To me the problem seems to be the cabling. If you have any
suggestions, please email or reply back to me. Thank yopu very much.

PS. I am also interested in selling the DMP29's if I can get them
working!

Aaron Schmidt
Crown Computers
12245 N. Grassy Lake Rd.
Clermont, FL 34711
crownc...@juno.com
352-394-1121

6mark...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2015, 8:41:27 PM6/3/15
Did you ever get the mp2300 working? If so, could you explain how you use the machine? Can you plot directly from AutoCAD?

Thanks,
Mark F