Need parters-------Dongfeng truck parts,Dongfeng Cummins engine parts,Chongqing Cummins engine parts

1 view

Denny Liu

Dec 28, 2011, 12:34:14 AM12/28/11
Shiyan Chikoon Industry & Trade Co.,Ltd is located in Shiyan City,
Hubei Province, China.

Our main products are as follows:
(1)Dongfeng whole truck parts, Dongfeng genuine parts.
(2)Cummins engine:4B,6B,6C,6L series,Electronic control
engine:QSB,ISBe,ISDe,ISLe,ISZ,QSZ series,engine assembly and genuine
parts.
(3)Dongfeng truck engine parts, Driving cab parts,Driving axle parts,
Chassis parts and Gearbox parts.
(4)Dongfeng commercial vehicle engine:Renault Dci11 and EQ4H series
engine and parts.
(5)CCEC engine and parts, N,K,M series engines.

Our main markets are Russia, Turkey, Iran, The United Arab Emirates,
Vietnam, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and some African countries.
We always adhere to the operation principle of 'Faith, Professional,
Service, Win-win 'to provide our customers with top products and top
services.

No matter you know cummins engine or not, you can do this business in
your area with our professional help.
Let's start our wealth cooperation.

Contact: in...@chi-koon.com
Site : http://www.chi-koon.com/