Edit the Way your layers appear dialog

Stefan Robert

Nov 10, 2004, 4:25:12 PM11/10/04

I have a little annoying problem with Cadence. Each time I quit
Cadence, I am reminded that Cadence detected that I changed the way my
layers appears. The original message in the window is the following:

You have edited the way your layers appear. The layer display
information is stored in a display .drf file. Do you want to save your
changes?

Although, this is very nice of Cadence to remind me this... The problem
I have is that I see this message everytime I quit Cadence, and I never
changed the way my layers appear. And I always have to click "Cancel"
for this message. I guess there must be a file somewere either missing
or badly configured.

Does someone know a way to get rid of this message and/or making it
behave correctly? Can someone give me a idea of what I should check to
get rid of this?

Thanks

Stefan Robert

Ralf Geiger

Nov 11, 2004, 9:28:32 AM11/11/04
Stefan Robert schrieb:

How do you load your display.drf

In our Designkits we had the same problem.

If you load your display in a .cdsinit the following way:

drLoadDrf("display.drf")

then you have your problem,

doing it that way:
drLoadDrf("display.drf" nil)

should be fine.

Cheers
Ralf

Stefan Robert

Nov 12, 2004, 10:41:13 AM11/12/04
Ralf,

thank you very much, this was exactly the problem.

Stefan