M52: Terminals are not distinct.

ABDELKHALAK HARRAK

May 24, 2021, 12:26:51 PM5/24/21
Hello
I get this warning when I tried to run my schematic, but I don't know how to fix it

Warning from spectre during hierarchy flattening.
WARNING (SPECTRE-17101): The value 'psf' specified using the 'checklimitdest' option will no longer be supported in future releases.
Notice from spectre in `nch_mac':`M52', during hierarchy flattening.
M52: Terminals are not distinct.
Notice from spectre in `nch_mac':`M51', during hierarchy flattening.
M51: Terminals are not distinct.
Notice from spectre in `pch_mac':`M35', during hierarchy flattening.
M35: Terminals are not distinct.
Notice from spectre in `pch_mac':`M33', during hierarchy flattening.
M33: Terminals are not distinct.