Valid SCALDStation help

J Touzet

Mar 23, 2021, 6:15:19 PM3/23/21
Sending this in the off-chance that someone might actually know
something about this...

My friend and I are considering rehabilitating a Valid SCALDStation
currently in his possession. The machine is in rough shape, but we have
the restoration skills and experience to get it running again.

The chances of the media being readable, however, are minimal. Does
anyone have any old Valid software for this machine, or any
documentation/information? Schematics would be very much welcome.

-Joan Touzet (ex-Cadence Chelmsford)