combobox dependent on another combobox skill virtuoso

&aurabh &rivastava

Jun 7, 2021, 7:57:22 AM6/7/21
I have made two different combo boxes. One combo box contains tech nodes and other rules. I want that when I select certain nodes, e.g., when select 40nm from combo box one, only rule1,2 will show in another combo box. Or when I select 60 nm, only rules 3 and 4 appear 2nd in the combo box?
Means according to selection in tech nodes in combo box one combo box two modifies using SKILL code?