No PDK installation information

ejm20Rick

Aug 3, 2018, 2:31:27 PM8/3/18
We have a PDK that has been installed for along time and had to move it to a different path. The new version works on our main site but is mirrored to another site and when you open a cell, you get a popup that says:

No PDK installation information and the CDS.log shows

TSMC PDK Tool Error : No PDK installation information

any ideas?

Dilruba Parvin

Aug 25, 2021, 2:34:46 PM8/25/21
How did you resolve this? I am having same error.

ejm20Rick

Aug 25, 2021, 4:48:03 PM8/25/21
it was an intermittent issue that was caused by a missing variable in the PDK. CDS said it was a TSMC issue and visa versa. I just vanished without doing anything. sorry I don't have a better answer