Free online AutoCAD course

free-ed.net

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
Hello!

I have just posted a 28-lesson AutoCAD course that is publicly available
free of charge--no kidding, no strings attached. It is a great place to
brush up on some of the details you have forgotten and an especially good
place to send the newbies who visit this newsgroup.

You can find the course home page at:

http://www.free-ed.net/fr03/lfc/course%20030103_02/index.html

Best Regards,

Dave Heiserman, Webmaster
Free-Ed.Net

Odd Hallstein Ystanes

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
On Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:59:03 -0500, "free-ed.net" <da...@free-ed.net>
wrote:

>I have just posted a 28-lesson AutoCAD course that is publicly available
>free of charge--no kidding, no strings attached. It is a great place to

Free but requires "login" spam trap!

Ken

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99

I knew it sounded to good to be true :(

--
Ken Tyler - 1200+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

Paul Turvill

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
It's also all about R14...
__
Odd Hallstein Ystanes <th...@online.no> wrote in message

Gary Galloway

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99

I wondered where all that JUNK e-mail was comin from...

Avoid this SPam trap login page!!!

Countgallo

osama.f...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2018, 5:06:17 AM8/3/18