Autocad Fonts

Bob

Jun 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/3/00
Anybody recognise the following fonts please

AU101S01.SHX
AU102S01.SHX
AU103S01.SHX

Bob

Dave Preston

Jun 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/3/00
There was a font pack / utility available named 'Ausfonts'. Looking at the
names, it could be them.

--
Regards
Dave Preston.

"Bob" <rwpo...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Marshall Caudle

Jun 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/4/00
I do!

On Sat, 3 Jun 2000 17:27:46 +0100, "Bob" <rwpo...@btinternet.com>
wrote:

Message has been deleted

max...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2014, 1:48:29 PM3/24/14
On Saturday, June 3, 2000 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Bob wrote:
> Anybody recognise the following fonts please
>
> AU101S01.SHX
> AU102S01.SHX
> AU103S01.SHX
>
> Bob

Check out this document for alternate file names for those fonts:
http://forums.autodesk.com/autodesk/attachments/autodesk/344/52801/1/HELVFACTS.doc

Basically, the document says that over the years, people wanting to take credit for contributing the the AutoCAD community without actually producing anything just renamed existing font files and put them back in to distribution. Using that document, I figured out that the Au103s01.shx file I was looking for is out "in the wild" going by the name HVBS.shx. When I found and opened HVBS.shx using SHX2SHP.exe, I saw that the file was, indeed, originally named Au103s01.

So, according to the file in the link, you should be able to find those files under the following names:

Au101s01.shx - HELLTF.SHX, HELVL2.SHX, HVLS.SHX
Au102s01.shx - HELVM2.SHX, HELMEDF.SHX, HELVFULL.SHX
Au103s01.shx - HVBS.SHX

I found the font I was looking for here:
http://zwcad.com.tw/download/fonts

So, you should be able to find you font under its alternate name, then just rename the file and put it in your AutoCAD (or Windows) font folder.

I know I'm replying to a post that's 14 years old, but maybe this answer will help someone 14 years in the future. :)

note...@squarework.com

Nov 19, 2016, 2:19:35 PM11/19/16
It is 11/19/2016 and your prophecy came true..... This was lost knowledge.
Warren L

amsti...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2020, 6:46:29 PM6/18/20
20 years later and it helped me as well.

John Hofmeister

Jun 3, 2021, 5:14:01 PM6/3/21
This post really helped but it has only been 7 years. I couldn't wait another 7 years to say "Thank you!"