'make block' problem

Janko Aschenbrenner

Jun 13, 2003, 4:30:06 AM6/13/03
hi
yesterday started my problem with make block command
i have autocad 2000, and never had similar problem before.
when i go to 'make block' select everything i want and click ok, my block
dissapears!! only thing i can do is to go on 'insert block' and insert it.
so he makes a block but it dissapears and have to be inserted again...
can someone help?

thanx

--
Janko Aschenbrenner

PFI, Zagreb, Petrinjska 7/V, Croatia

url: http://www.inet.hr/~jaschenb/

Michel

Jun 13, 2003, 7:50:09 AM6/13/03
in the dialog box for block...uunder the select objects button, you have 3
choices....
retain, convert to block and delete.....these choices are for the original
objects...so
just choose "convert to block"

cadmaster

Jun 13, 2003, 9:18:34 AM6/13/03
"Janko Aschenbrenner" <aschen...@inet.hr> wrote

> when i go to 'make block' select everything i want and click ok, my block
> dissapears!!

That's the way it works. Use the command "OOPS" right after the block command.

R. Wink

Jun 13, 2003, 9:48:57 AM6/13/03
You might try typing "OPPS" at the command line. Seems to bring it back on my machine.
R. wink