Autocad 2016 distances problem

simme...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2018, 1:58:47 PM6/13/18
Hello,
I am using Autocad 2016 and have problem with distances. It's like this: something is drawn in model space and there are two layouts. One is in 1:100 and other is 1:50. When i measure same object with distance (di command) in both layouts i get same value which is distance in the model space. That's wrong, isn't it? One distance should be twice longer than the other correct? I think this causes one or more system variables. Or something else. Help, please :)
Thanks for your answers.