New Textbook on "Systems Benchmarking - For Scientists and Engineers" available

Samuel Kounev

Oct 21, 2020, 9:10:47 AM10/21/20
‪We are happy to announce that our new textbook on systems benchmarking has finally been published by Springer! More at: http://benchmarking-book.com

‪Teaching materials (slides and exercises) will be provided later for those interested in using the book for teaching a course on the topic.‬

‪This has been a long-term effort and a major milestone for us: the initial idea emerged back in 2015 and we have worked intensively over the past years to make this vision a reality. To the best of our knowledge, this is the first textbook specifically focussed on this topic.‬

‪The book serves as both a textbook and handbook on the benchmarking of systems and components thereof. It provides theoretical and practical foundations as well as an in-depth exploration of modern benchmarks and benchmark development.‬

You can find more information at http://benchmarking-book.com

‪Enjoy!‬
‪Samuel Kounev, Klaus-Dieter Lange, and Jóakim von Kistowski‬