Pyffle v0.2 announced!

sampsa

Apr 3, 2013, 4:47:29 PM4/3/13
Pyffle v0.2 announced!

Guys, I've just got a release of Pyffle v0.2 (OK the version numbers
are
arbitrary and don't show up everywhere in the code etc) as a
VMware appliance as well as an OVA for you VirtualBox users..

Just download it, boot it up and follow the (relatively) simple
instructions
on the web page (which will be updated once the files are up there*).

Highlights of this version:

- Preconfigured Taylor UUCP setup ready to connect to UUHECNET.
- OVA version for VirtualBox users.

--sampsa - sampsa (at) gmail.com / http://sampsa.com

* Due to my insanely slow connection here in Lebanon, it might be up
48 hours before the new files show up on the site. Will keep you
posted
as and when this is done.

http://www.uuhec.net/2013/04/03/pyffle-v0-2-announced/
http://www.pyffle.com/