Any interest in a new version of the Pyffle turnkey appliance?

sam...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2013, 3:11:59 PM9/24/13
I'm considering building a new VMware appliance of the latest Pyffle
code that is running hq.pyffle.com.

However it would be quite an effort to do, so I'm looking to gauge
interest? How many of you would like to run Pyffle on your own
systems as a VM?

sampsa

(this VM comes preconfigured with Pyffle, the Waffle clone in Python, back end databases, UUCP and mail - pretty much everything you need to get a system going)..