Are we alive if we are?

Bud Spencer

Jul 17, 2022, 4:13:13 PM7/17/22
Or are we?

--
₪ BUD ₪

Szczezuja.space

Jul 18, 2022, 4:34:57 AM7/18/22
On 2022-07-17, Bud Spencer <b...@campo.verano.it> wrote:
> Or are we?

Probably BBSes are still alive. I am reading about them on Gopher and
joined this group to read about them here. The renaissance of text
technologies is underway.

--
.-=-. Szczezuja; on the small-net:
( S\ \ gemini://szczezuja.space/ - gemlog & tinylog

Bud Spencer

Jul 19, 2022, 10:01:51 AM7/19/22
On Mon, 18 Jul 2022, Szczezuja.space wrote:

> On 2022-07-17, Bud Spencer <b...@campo.verano.it> wrote:
>> Or are we?
>
> Probably BBSes are still alive. I am reading about them on Gopher and
> joined this group to read about them here. The renaissance of text
> technologies is underway.

Of course BBS' are alive ... was referring to c.b.m here ...

--
₪ BUD ₪

David L. P. Solimano

Jul 21, 2022, 6:52:59 PM7/21/22
We're not dead, but we're not looking great. But I'll be here until
they drag me out!

--
David Solimano
da...@solimano.org

Bud Spencer

Jul 22, 2022, 11:28:31 AM7/22/22
That's the spirit! Hope there are other like you lurking in the shady
corners :)

--
₪ BUD ₪

Phigan

Jul 23, 2022, 3:10:18 AM7/23/22
To: Bud Spencer
Re: Re: Are we alive if we are?
By: Bud Spencer to comp.bbs.misc on Fri Jul 22 2022 18:28:23

> > We're not dead, but we're not looking great. But I'll be here until they=
> > drag me out!
>
> That's the spirit! Hope there are other like you lurking in the shady=20
> corners :)

Plenty.
--- Synchronet 3.16c-Win32 NewsLink 1.103
MutinyBBS - telnet : mutinybbs.com:2332 - ssh : mutinybbs.com:2232

Bud Spencer

Jul 23, 2022, 6:30:16 AM7/23/22
On Sat, 23 Jul 2022, Phigan wrote:

> To: Bud Spencer
> Re: Re: Are we alive if we are?
> By: Bud Spencer to comp.bbs.misc on Fri Jul 22 2022 18:28:23
>
> > > We're not dead, but we're not looking great. But I'll be here until they=
> > > drag me out!
> >
> > That's the spirit! Hope there are other like you lurking in the shady=20
> > corners :)
>
> Plenty.

My oldyoung heart feels warmer ...

--