Tagline

1 view

Alt119

Dec 3, 2018, 1:15:03 AM12/3/18
# ATTENTION: This tagline contains the smile-virus !

--
Alt119 - Alternate News
Art Culture Lusophony www.alt119.net

--- Synchronet 3.17a-Win32 NewsLink 1.110
* ALT119 - Brazil - http://alt119.net

Alt119

Dec 10, 2018, 1:15:03 AM12/10/18
# Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance

Alt119

Dec 17, 2018, 1:15:04 AM12/17/18
# Sometimes I need what only you can provide... your absence

Alt119

Dec 24, 2018, 1:15:03 AM12/24/18
# I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message ...

Alt119

Dec 31, 2018, 1:15:05 AM12/31/18
# This is a message from God: "Rebooting the universe, please log out"

Alt119

Jan 7, 2019, 1:15:06 AM1/7/19
# Welcome to scratch-a-tag: ####### <- scratch here for your price

Alt119

Jan 14, 2019, 1:15:05 AM1/14/19
# begin; writeln('This is just a tagline'); end;

Alt119

Jan 20, 2019, 9:15:04 PM1/20/19
# Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once