KBBS (Andersen Research) BBS Software

Limping Ninja

Jan 1, 2020, 6:09:40 AM1/1/20
Hello everyone,

There was an actual (don't laugh) Yahoo group for this and it had some files, including recently patched installs and key file. I still have the key but the install files are gone; I was planning on patching up a copy but I also realize the version I have isn't the most up to date version - if anyone has those files (and checks here within the next year) please let me know ;-)

Find me on reddit, the names the same but with The in front!

-LN