tscmd46a.zip Useful NT/2000/XP script tricks and tips

1 view

Timo Salmi

Mar 6, 2008, 1:49:23 AM3/6/08
Thu 6-Mar-2008: A minor update

209940 Mar 6 2008 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tscmd.zip
tscmd46a.zip Useful NT/2000/XP script tricks and tips, T.Salmi

Added more information to "10) How can I change the environment
variable values within a FOR loop?"

Renamed the earlier item "40) How do I get the number of arguments
given to a script?" to a more generic "How to get the number of and
parse the arguments given to a script?" with added tricks.

Added a new example to the item "80) How can I extract the last part
of a path such as C:\ABC\DEF\GHI\?"

All the best, Timo

Department of Accounting and Business Finance ; University of Vaasa
mailto:t...@uwasa.fi <http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/> ; FI-65101, Finland
Timo's FAQ materials at http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/tsfaq.html