tsgifs20.zip Timo's free collection of 1188 GIF thumbnails for WWW

Timo Salmi

Jul 14, 2007, 5:53:01 AM7/14/07
Sat 14-Jul-2007: In these days most of the web pages on the Internet
are written with all kinds of generator programs. However, it also
is possible to write and edit the source directly, as I have done
for a lot of my own web pages such as my home page located at
http://lipas.uwasa.fi/~ts/ . I habitually use small images for
decoration and information purposes on those pages. During the years
I have made a fair collection of GIF thumbnail images for the
purpose. About six years since the last version I have made an
update

461029 Jul 14 2007 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/ts/tsgifs20.zip
tsgifs20.zip Timo's free collection of 1188 GIF thumbnails for WWW

A tip. If you want to browse the collection, make a temporary folder
and extract all the images to that folder. If you have e.g. XP or
Vista, it is easy to invoke the thumbnails option in the folder view
to see all the images. Alternatively, connect to the following web
page: http://lipas.uwasa.fi/~ts/gifst/gifst.html

All the best, Timo

Department of Accounting and Business Finance ; University of Vaasa
mailto:t...@uwasa.fi <http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/> ; FIN-65101, Finland
Digital photos collection at http://www.uwasa.fi/ktt/lasktoim/photo/