Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

re: the faking fakers

2 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Cowboy Curtis

no leída,
17 dic 2011, 10:21:21 a.m.17/12/11
para
>justin_tyme_2003
>25.08.2010 - 13:12

>No one believes farrel's fake traffic citation website after he made
>false accusations against Mr. Primeau having a criminal record and
>even created a fake website back then:

http://web.archive.org/web/20091027040802/http://geocities.com/sexualpredators/

I'm pretty sure the internet archive is a real website, Justin. Curtis

Ernie

no leída,
17 dic 2011, 1:25:30 p.m.17/12/11
para
On Dec 17, 10:21 am, "Cowboy Curtis" <KCurtis...@duder9.com> wrote:
> >justin_tyme_2003
> >25.08.2010 - 13:12
> >No one believes farrel's fake traffic citation website after he made
> >false accusations against Mr. Primeau having a criminal record and
> >even created a fake website back then:
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20091027040802/http://geocities.com/sexual...
>
> I'm pretty sure the internet archive is a real website, Justin. Curtis

is anybody going to believe anything posted by the proven liar, crook
and forger farrel after seeing her lie about me being a doctor? Now
let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted
child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

PS
I can prove that I have never been convicted of a crime, the old bitch
farrel cannot.

Bald Headed Snake

no leída,
18 dic 2011, 9:02:14 p.m.18/12/11
para
In article <jcic1l$ava$1...@dont-email.me>
Holy cow! That's a dirty old man of a pervert if I ever saw
one. He looks like he's wearing a raincoat in the mugshot.

Ernie

no leída,
18 dic 2011, 10:25:37 p.m.18/12/11
para
On Dec 18, 9:02 pm, "Bald Headed Snake" <b...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid> wrote:
> In article <jcic1l$av...@dont-email.me>
>
> "Cowboy Curtis" <KCurtis...@duder9.com> wrote:
>
> > >justin_tyme_2003
> > >25.08.2010 - 13:12
>
> > >No one believes farrel's fake traffic citation website after he made
> > >false accusations against Mr. Primeau having a criminal record and
> > >even created a fake website back then:
>
> >http://web.archive.org/web/20091027040802/http://geocities.com/sexual...
>
> > I'm pretty sure the internet archive is a real website, Justin. Curtis
>
> Holy cow!  That's a dirty old man of a pervert if I ever saw
> one.  He looks like he's wearing a raincoat in the mugshot.

You have it wrong, the proven liar, crook and forger farrel is an old
pussy, not an old man. Ernie

Marcus

no leída,
18 dic 2011, 10:35:07 p.m.18/12/11
para
They were talking about you ernie, you idiot. Guess you did not bother
to look at the picture. Clearly it is you. Marcus

Ernie

no leída,
19 dic 2011, 7:12:42 a.m.19/12/11
para
Is anybody going to believe anything posted by the proven liar, crook
and forger after seeing her play a shell game with some of my pics,
and doctor others? Now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK
0 mensajes nuevos