GOD HAS ARRIVED

Skybuck Flying

Apr 15, 2023, 8:08:56 AM4/15/23
http://skybuck.org/Hardware/SuperPC2023/GOD%20HAS%20ARRIVED.JPG

I AM GOING TO KEEP MY SUPPLIER SECRET, UNTIL ALL COMPONENT HAVE ARRIVED AND THEN I WILL REVEAL TO YOU SKYBUCK'S SUPER PC 2023 DESIGN/DRAFT VERSION 2 OR 3.

IT WILL BE AWESOME, YOU WILL LOVE IT, IT WILL BE LIKE 2006 ALL OVER AGAIN BUT WITH NEW HARDWARE, SAME LAYOUT AS MY LIST FROM 2006, GOD DID I HAVE A LOT OF ENERGY BACK THEN TO GO THROUGH 7 DIFFERENT DRAFTS ! ;) =D THIS TIME IT TOOK ME 2 OR 3 DRAFTS.

OH YEAH, GOOD TIMES COMING.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT ONE ! WOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA.

BUT I KINDA DO BELIEVE BECAUSE I FOUND THIS AWESOME NEW WEBSTORE/COMPUTER COMPANY.

AND THE HAVE EVERYTHING I WANT AND MORE.

AND AS SOON AS THEY DELIVERY EVERYTHING MY HEART DESIRES I WILL REVEAL THEM TO YOU.

IT'S PROBABLY THE BEST COMPUTER STORE OF THE NETHERLANDS AT THIS TIME OF WRITING: 15 APRIL 2023 !

ESPECIALLY FOR THE DUTCH THIS IS GOING TO BECOME VERY INTERESTING.

IF YOU ARE IN BELGIUM OR GEMANY IT MIGHT ALSO BE VERY INTERESTING FOR YOU, IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE SOURCING COMPONENTS.

MAYBE EVEN IF YOU LIVE IN LUXEMBURG OR FRENCH.

DON'T ORDER ANYTHING UNTIL I HAVE ALL STUFF ! LOLOLOLOL.

THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW OF THE AWESOMENESS TO COME, AND BEST OF ALL, IT'S ACTUALLY QUITE CHEAP MY NEW BUILD, JUST AS "EXPENSIVE" AS THE ONE FROM 2006, WHICH IS GOOOOOOOOD PRICEWISE AND AMAZING.

BYE,
SKYBUCK =D

Quadibloc

Apr 15, 2023, 7:39:50 PM4/15/23
On Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 6:08:56 AM UTC-6, Skybuck Flying wrote:
> http://skybuck.org/Hardware/SuperPC2023/GOD%20HAS%20ARRIVED.JPG

Idolater!

John Savard

Skybuck Flying

Apr 15, 2023, 9:58:55 PM4/15/23
I am a little bit curious about the numbers on the chip.

Is there anyway to learn/tell how many of these chips have been produced and which number in the production line my chip would be ?! That would be funny to know !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying

Apr 15, 2023, 10:10:38 PM4/15/23
I found something:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/md71f4/are_the_last_4_digits_on_your_amd_cpu_serial/

"
It's the first 4 numbers on the second line. There will usually be 2 letters then a space, then 4 numbers followed by 3 letters. The 4 numbers are what you need. The first 2 are the year and the second two are the week within that year. So if it's FP 2045FAQ that means it was made in the 45th week of 2020. Or GL 2110PLG would be the 10th week of 2021.
"

Mine seems to be from the 11th week of 2023 ! OH MY GOD ! 11 is my favorite number ! LOL. This was ment to be ! =D

The first two letters are bit strange though : BS ? Bull Shit ? LOL, I hope not lol.

I wonder what the last three letters mean, maybe just a hash or something.

This puppy seems brand new ! =D

Bye for now,
Skybuck =D