More about the Japanese Ikigai and about the philosophy..

Amine Moulay Ramdane

May 5, 2021, 4:32:05 PM5/5/21
Hello...

More about the Japanese Ikigai and about the philosophy..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

Read again the following article about Japanese Ikigai:

The More People With Purpose, the Better the World Will Be

https://singularityhub.com/2018/06/15/the-more-people-with-purpose-the-better-the-world-will-be/

So as i said that Japanese Ikigai is like a Japanese philosophy that is like the right combination or "balance" of passion, vocation, and mission, and Ikigai and MTP, as concepts, urge us to align our passions with a mission to better the world, but i think that Japanese Ikiai is a little bit smart since it gets the "passion" from the "mission", since the mission is also the engine, but i think Japanese Ikigai is "not" sufficient and is not as smart as my new philosophy, since it doesn't "convince" as my philosophy is convincing and this convincing is also the engine, also i think my philosophy is much more efficient than Japanese Ikigai and i think my philosophy is a superior philosophy, so read all my following thoughts so that to understand my philosophy:

My new philosophy is also a superior philosophy, because read about it below and you will notice that it first tries to convince so that to become an engine that pushes us forward, and as you are noticing that you have to combine my below philosophy with my philosophy about morality so that to become efficient, and i invite you to read my thoughts of my philosophy about morality and to read
my below thoughts of my philosophy since think that my philosophy is an efficient and superior philosophy:

And here is my other new proverb:

Note that the English dictionary defines "perfection" as: "the act or
process of perfecting"

Read here:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perfection

This is the definition of perfection above that I use below in my
explanation of my new proverb.

Here is all my explanation of my new proverb below:

My new proverb comes to me from the essence of morality that I explained
to you in my political philosophy that I wrote in English, since in
morality we are pushed towards the pretty tomorrow because we are aware
of this pretty perfume that is the perfection that pushes us or
encourages us to be or allows us to become perfect or greatly perfect.

Read about it here on my thoughts of my political philosophy about morality:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.culture.morocco/7UmkfURwoU4

So here is my new proverb:

"Life is like the pretty perfume that calls us to be a pretty tomorrow!"

So notice carefully my smart play on words in my new proverb, i think
it's smart, and you have to know that the future perfection depends on
the present perfection, so when today we are responsibility to be the
pretty perfection so that to build the pretty tomorrow, then the pretty
perfection of today is part of the pretty tomorrow, and the "pretty
perfume" in my new proverb is also the today pretty perfection, but you
have to understand the symbolic which allows us to say that being this
part of the pretty tomorrow is also like being the pretty tomorrow. It
is what makes it a smart proverb.

More philosophy about my real side and about my identity..

Who am i ?

What is my real side and what is my identity ?

I think i am a smart person, and i think that my identity comes
from the act of "perfectioning", and notice that we are perfectioning ourselves everyday, and this is i think our identity, it is a level of perfection that we are, so we are seeking to become more and more perfect by being a "civilization" and by being not only competition, but also by being collaboration and cooperation in a global civilization, so then there is our individual identity that is a level of perfection and there is our societal identity that is also a level of perfection and there is our global identity that is a level of perfection, and morality is the act of progressing forward at best with more and more perfection so that to become much more perfect world or perfect world. So our identity is always a dynamic process, and our identity is dynamically changing, and it is composed of many identities that we can have , like being an identity of software programmer or being an identity of
being a worker of an international organization or corporation, so then we are not just competition by for example being french and not english, but we are also collaboration and cooperation by for example being an open source software programmer or by being a worker of an international organization or corporation etc.

More precision about more philosophy about wich philosophy is better?

Read again the following article:

‘Happiness Tech’ Is On the Rise. Is It Working?

https://singularityhub.com/2018/09/02/happiness-tech-is-on-the-rise-is-it-working/

So notice that it is saying the following:

"The ancients had a much better view of it. They offered an approach of not trying to control things you can’t control, and of lessening your desires and your expectations so you achieve a harmony between what you desire and what you have.
A core part of feeling more happy is about re-wiring our minds to adjust our expectations, exercise gratitude, escape negative narratives, and live in the present moment."

But i think i am smart and i think this way of lessening your desires and your expectations is not pragmatic and i don't think it works, since notice that the above article is also calling us to practice indian meditation, but i think indian meditation has two problems and they are
the following:

1- I invite you to look at the following video about indian meditation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHelfPFLXbs
I don't agree with indian meditation that wants us to stop seeking
pleasure of the senses, i think that indian meditation wants like
to solve the problem of materialism that causes problems such as
violence between the rich and not rich etc. but i think that my
philosophy is much better than indian meditation

2- The way of Indian meditation is lacking too much on proactivity that
we require and that is provided by my new philosophy below.

And i think that my philosophy is a superior philosophy, so i think i am a smart philosopher and here is the basis of my new philosophy, read it carefully:

More philosophy about the strenght of philosophy..

I will ask a smart philosophical question:

Is human life sad ?

I think i am a philosopher and i will answer this question:

When you are smart you will know that morality needs the right "balance", like a balance between competition and collaboration, or like a balance between individualism and collectivism, so human life is the same, it needs requirements so that to be pleasure of life, for example human life needs the alternance of the day and night that brings beauty and that brings pleasure, so i think human life has this kind of alternances that brings happiness and pleasures as an essence, for example when this Coronavirus crisis will be over, we will have learned how to appreciate more our kind of civilization or pleasures of life, so the sadness of Coronavirus crisis will soon bring happiness and pleasures of life when Coronavirus crisis will be over, so as you are noticing it is like the alternance of the day and night that brings beauty and pleasure, so you have to read my philosophy below about from where comes happiness and pleasures of life so that you understand that human life is not absurd and is not sad.

More philosophy about the great movie called Cast Away..

I invite you to look at the following short video of a great movie called Cast Away:

Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Robert Zemeckis and two-time Oscar winner Tom Hanks reunite to explore the blessings and heartache of fate and the survival of the human spirit. Tom Hanks gives one of the towering screen performances of all time as Chuck Noland, a FedEx systems engineer whose ruled-by-the-clock existence abruptly ends when a harrowing plane crash leaves him isolated on a remote island. As Chuck struggles to survive, he finds that his own personal journey has only just begun...

Look here at the following short video of this great movie called Cast Away:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zZ3UYd1UxA

I think you have to look or look again at this great movie, because when you are smart you will notice that the movie also learns you the way of my philosophy below, i mean that
Chuck Noland in the video(that is Tom Hanks) is getting like more and more hungry for our kind of civilization by being isolated on a remote island and he is learning to understand the
way of my philosophy below about from where comes happiness and pleasures of life, because by being isolated on a remote island he is also learning to appreciate our kind civilization and this is also from where comes happiness, so you have to be smart by reading my following thoughts of my philosophy about from where comes happiness and pleasures of life and by at the same time making the logical analogy with the great movie above that we call Cast Away:

From where comes happiness and pleasures of life?

It is like beauty of the alternance of the day and night, from this alternance of the day and night comes beauty and a kind of pleasure, so i think that happiness comes from this kind of alternance, i mean that for example you will get a great pleasure from eating a Moroccan Couscous Bidaoui(read about it below) when you are hungry, so from this alternance of being hungry and eating a Moroccan Couscous comes this great pleasure of life that gives happiness and that gives the meaning of life, so you have to know how to be this alternance , i mean when for example you work hard and after that you give yourself peace by taking a rest and you also give yourself a pleasure like eating a Moroccan Couscous Bidaoui, you will get a great pleasure, so you have to know how to be this alternance of being hard work and giving yourself peace by taking a rest, this is from where comes happiness and this is from where comes the meaning of human existence,
read all my following philosophy to understand more:

More of my philosophy about pleasures of life..

As you have noticed i have talked before about the meaning and purpose of life (read below my thoughts)..

And here is more explanation of what i was saying about pleasures of life:

101 Simple Pleasures to Boost Happiness

According to Gretchen Rubin, author of The Happiness Project and Happier at Home. "It's not life changes like a new house or a fancy car that make the most impact, but sometimes little things like the smell of an orange, that give the biggest happiness boost," says Rubin.

Read more here:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/simple-pleasures_b_3038326

So as you have just noticed that my philosophy is a new philosophy that
doesn't look like the others, and the architectural ideas of my philosophy are the following:

There is an absolute and a relative way of measuring, so when we measure absolutely(i mean completely or totally) the meaning of human life, so like in the case of absurdism of the philosopher Albert Camus, we can say: "Absurdism arises out of the tension between our desire for order, meaning and happiness and, on the other hand, the indifferent natural universe’s refusal to provide that", hence when we are measuring absolutely the meaning of life, we can say that human life is absurd, but the question in philosophy is: Is human life absurd? In my philosophy human life is not absurd, because i say that happiness comes from enjoying pleasures of life that we feel with our senses we humans, and i am also defining the human sense as the one that comes from the brain and from consciousness that gives pleasure, i mean
that when you are "learning" by looking at a video on youtube it can give a pleasure inside your brain that comes from the brain and from consciousness, so when you are happiness by enjoying pleasures
of life with your human senses, you are enjoying life and you are
not thinking about the "absolute" meaning of human life, but the meaning of human life becomes "relative", and since it becomes this relativeness so human life becomes not absurd, since this enjoying pleasures of life with our human senses is "like" a powerful "drug" that permit to be happy and to not to be preoccupied with the absolute meaning of human life that is talking about the philosopher Albert Camus.

More philosophy and psychology about how to appreciate pleasures of life..

I invite you to look at the following interesting video, becauseit is also like philosophy, so look at it carefully and my thoughts about it are below:

The story of my life - From a dream to reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wFsYY71wyk

I think that this swedish women is an artist and photographer that is locally smart in what she is doing, since she is like creating pleasures of life by showing us her videos of the beautiful Sweden's nature, but the weakness of what she is doing is that this swedish women is not a philosopher like me, so she is not understanding correctly,
because she is thinking that happiness comes from those high quality pleasures of life of the so beautiful Sweden's nature that she is showing in her videos, but i think it is a mistake, since not all people have those "high" quality pleasures of life, so in my philosophy(read about it below) i am explaining that happiness comes not only from pleasures of life, but it also comes from the alternance of being "hungry" for taking a rest and taking a rest or from the alternance of being hungry and eating a delicious meal, so happiness comes from the difficulties of life that make us more hungry for or make us appreciate much more the pleasures of life, so they make us more happy, and i think this is the secret of life.

More about my philosophy and about human existence..

I think that i am a philosopher that is smart, and now i will explain more my philosophy so that you understand it:

Our era of globalization has been characterized by the democratization of technology, democratization of finance, and democratization of information, and from where do you think comes this progress ?
i think it comes from the "exponential" progress of our humanity, and you have to understand this exponential progress of our humanity correctly by reading my below thoughts, other than that i think that those democratization of technology, democratization of finance, and democratization of information have like democratized
happiness too, i mean that before those democratizations brought
by the exponential progress of our humanity, Lower social class
and lower middle class had to be rich to be able to be happy,
because we were lacking technology and lacking tools that permit
to be happy without being rich, so this is why humanity was much more violent because the not rich was violently fighting the rich etc. so we had violent ideologies like communism and nazism etc. but i think that today with the big advancement of technology and science etc. we are able to be happy without being rich, and read my below thoughts to understand how and to understand my philosophy about it, and read my following thoughts about democratization of technology, democratization of finance, and democratization of information so that you understand more:

And look at the following video:

Why Israel is a Tech Capital of the World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuPx61911Oo

I think that this jewish from Israel that is talking in the above video is not thinking correctly, because there is two important things that you must have so that a country be successful: Capital and talents, the above video is making a mistake by saying that you need the two so that
to be successful, i mean it is saying that you need Capital and talents, but i think he is making a mistake, because i think that Capital can attract talents, so Capital can make you successful as a country, so then i can logically infer that so that to have capital that make you successful, you have to know how to construct a product or services that you can sell from those competitive advantages of competitive part or parts of product or service that can come from you or/and can come from different countries of the global world, and it is i think an efficient way that makes you adapt quickly and efficiently in this globalization, and notice with me that having competitive part or parts of a product or service doesn't mean it has to come from R&D(Research and development),
also the above video of the jewish from Israel is not saying that Capital can come from "democratization" of finance, since
you have to know that our global world has changed very much by being democratization of technology, democratization of finance, and democratization of information, read my following thoughts so that you also understand that Capital also comes from democratization of finance:

More about "democratization" of finance..

This "democratization" of finance is also for Research and Development (R&D))..

And look at the following "democratization" of finance so that to understand:

The 4 tools making capital more abundant than it’s ever been

Read more here:

https://singularityhub.com/2018/07/19/the-4-tools-making-capital-more-abundant-than-its-ever-been/

About democratization of digital technology and technology and Research and Development (R&D) investment

This is also why i said the following:

Look at the following interesting video:

Can South Korea lead global innovation in Fourth Industrial Era?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUw8gCShEcI

But i think that this minister of education, science and technology
of south Korea looks somewhat archaic since he is not taking correctly
into account the democratization of digital technology and Technology that permits you to economically grow very rapidly and much cheaply than using "expensive" Research and Development (R&D) investment, so i think that he is not correctly adapting to the realities, because the economic realities have very much changed, since also our era of globalization has been characterized by the democratization of technology, democratization of finance, and democratization of information.

Here is more proof of what i am saying:

2. Question: What do you mean by “Democratizing Innovation”?

Eric von Hippel:

The tools for designing high-quality innovations are getting so cheap and so ubiquitous that individuals can innovate for themselves at a steadily higher quality and at a steadily decreasing cost. These sophisticated modern tools are computer-based, and require relatively little training and practice. As a result, even hobbyist users find they can use them to design new products and services.

Read more here:

Democratizing Innovation: The Shift of Innovation to Users

https://www.ideaconnection.com/interviews/00010-Democratizing-Innovation-The-Shift-of-Innovation.html

Am i a philosopher that is a materialistic ?

No, i am not materialistic , i am a philosopher that is seeking like a "balance" between being materialistic and not being materialistic , and i am pragmatic, i will give you an example so that you understand my
philosophy:

I think that looking at the videos of youtube is like being not materialistic, since a video on youtube is like the immaterial, so then you can enjoy those pleasures of life on internet by looking at the videos of youtube or by reading facebook etc. by being not materialistic, so then i am a philosopher that is convinced that we can be happy even if we are not "rich", since with the sophistication of internet and such tools, i say that we can be happy without being rich by accessing internet and enjoying pleasures of life of internet and such tools with a very low price, and what i predict that in about 10 years from now, and with the exponential progress of our humanity, we will be happy and much more happy without being rich since this exponential progress will provide us with much more powerful tools that enhance much more the quality of our lives.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.