PC Cabinet/Closet

Skybuck Flying

Jan 8, 2023, 2:03:48 AM1/8/23
It may be time to say goodbye to the PC case and instead go with a PC Cabinet/Closet.

I come to this conclusion after analyzing PC cases and the only PC case that seems large enough to hold everything that is needed/wanted is Corsair Obsidian 1000 D.

However it's so heavy that I worry it might become to heavy to pick up or move around.

And even this case is still somewhat small, it cannot add additional radiators.

Hence the idea to say goodbye to the PC case and instead go with a PC cabinet/closet perhaps on wheels.

So instead of a book closet there would be a PC closet.

So nice and big, plenty of radiators, plenty of space. Could maybe even mount a printer or receiver inside of it... with some space for the receiver to breath...

Maybe pull out the printer to print... This could actually save a lot of space, by integrating three devices into one:

PC + Receiver + Printer.

Plus it should give plenty of room for radiators fans etc.

It would be truely next level.

The main idea also is to figure out how to build inside of it, probably outside of it and slide it in or something, the PC motherboard pumbling, etc.
(To prevent human back from breaking/damaging ! ;) :))

Well you designers have a lot of work to do and a lot of experimenting to do with PC closets/cabinets !

I hope to see some products for/in the future ! =D

If it already exists (for consumers) let me know ! ;) =D

Bye,
Skybuck.