More of my philosophy about genetics and violence and about humanity and more of my thoughts..

Amine Moulay Ramdane

Sep 26, 2022, 3:27:32 PM9/26/22

Hello,

More of my philosophy about genetics and violence and about humanity and more of my thoughts..

As you have noticed, i have just said that from the normal distribution that 16.4% of the population are genetically highly violent, but i think that the distribution of the being genetically highly violent is also distributed "like" normally on the being genetically courageous or brave, so i think that it means that there is much less genetically highly violent than 16.4% of the population, so i think that humans are by far not genetically highly violent, so i think we have to be positive about humanity.

More precision of my philosophy about the MAOA the “Warrior Gene” and more of my thoughts..

Low MAOA activity alleles are composed of 2-repeat and 3-repeat alleles, and 5.5% of African American men, 0.9% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men have 2R, so i think that it is the 2-repeat allele that is responsable of violent acts (You can read about it here: https://scientiasalon.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/the-extreme-warrior-gene-a-reality-check/ ), but you have to know that i think that the problem is that the Low MAOA activity alleles causes emotional hypersensitivity (Read about it here: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0006322306010080 ), and it is why i have just said the following:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i am understanding rapidly the problematic of the MAOA that we call the “Warrior Gene”, so you have to understand that the MAOA that we call the “Warrior Gene” comes with two variants, the low activity one and the high activity one, so the high activity one is not so problematic, but the low activity one causes you to be emotionally hypersensitive, so when you have this low activity MAOA you become affected more by negative experiences, but here again you have to be smart, since when you are this affected more by negative experiences, you have to be genetically too violent to a certain degree so that to become agressive towards others, so here again you have to take a look at the normal distribution so that to know how many percentage of the population are genetically highly violent, so i think from the normal distribution that 16.4% of the population are genetically highly violent, so then even if black americans or africans or such ethnic groups have a higher percentage of low activity MAOA than white europeans, you have to take a look at the factor of how many are genetically too much violent so that to know about the Dangerousness of it, since the being hypersensitive by having the low activity MAOA, doesn't mean that you are too violent, so i think that for example black americans have a higher percentage of hypersensitive humans than white europeans. And you can read more and more scientific papers so that you understand more about the low activity MAOA, so i think that there is a minority of black africans or black americans that are genetically violent, so we have not to think that black africans or black americans are genetically violent people.

More of my philosophy of how to your human desire and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now you are understanding more my new philosophy, and read about it below, and of course you have to notice
that you have to take a look at it from an holistic point of view, i mean that you have to read below how i am talking about how to construct the meaning of human life and how i am talking about the
the exponential progress of our humanity, i mean that for example this exponential progress of our humanity, as i am explaining it below, also brings the positive spirit , so it constrains much more so that to also not be too much violence, so then you have to read both about my new philosophy below and you have to read my thoughts of my philosophy below
of how to construct the meaning of human life, and of course my new philosophy permits you to control your human desire, i mean its way of how to appreciate human life permits you to also be patience that permits you to control your human desire. So i invite you to read about my new philosophy below:

More of my philosophy about my new philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i will make you understand
more my new philosophy below, so there is the following french proverb:

"Aide-toi et le ciel t'aidera."

And its translation in french is:

"Help yourself and heaven will help you"

But my new philosophy is not like the above french proverb, since the
above french proverb is like saying to the others to be responsability and to be hard work, but this way of doing is like the defect of the philosophy of stoicism, since in Stoicism, how can you be stoic in front of human life or life ? since "not" everybody can be stoic this way, so it is like saying to the others to be responsability and hard work , but how to be this responsability and hard work if they are not lovable and since you are not able to appreciate human life or life and you are not able to appreciate our kind of civilization ? so the above proverb start with an engine that is a negative energy and it doesn't permit you to appreciate human life or our kind of civilization, but my new philosophy permits you to "appreciate" human life and our kind of civilization, so the engine of my new philosophy is a positive energy that permits you to move forward and that permits you to appreciate human life and our kind of civilization, so read about my new philosophy in my below
thoughts, and i invite you to read carefully my following new poem in french that abstract much more the way of my new philosophy:

--

Que sont le chaud et le froid ?

N'est-ce pas que le chaud te fait apprécier le froid ?

Et n'est-ce pas que le froid te fait apprécier le chaud ?

Et c'est comme chercher dans ton joli coeur un joli endroit

C'est ainsi que ma jolie philosophie n'est ni l'effroi ni de l'étroit

Puisque même l'alternance du jour et de la nuit est un joli exploit !

Que sont le chaud et le froid ?

Mais comme tu constates que je ne suis point le maladroit

Et je ne suis point le cheval de Troie

Puisque je suis devant toi comme de la jolie intelligentsia

Que sont le chaud et le froid ?

Alors comme tu constates que pour être un joli Roi

Il faut aussi faire le bon choix !

Alors est-ce que j'ai comme l'air devant toi le bourgeois ?

Mais remarque bien que la joie peut être à la fois du québécois et du suédois !

Même si je ne suis pas devant toi un François !

--

More of my philosophy about humanity and about the human desire and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following video of a known french philosopher, i invite you to look at it:

Le désir est puissance (Spinoza)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KihEYwWvxuQ

So i think i am also a philosopher and i am not in accordance with the above known french philosopher, since he is speaking about the human desire, and he is saying that when you desire something and you lack this thing, it causes frustration and/or suffering, but i don't think that when you lack food you are just frustrated or suffering, since my new philosophy says that it is like the the day and night of our humanity, so the day and night of our humanity can symbolically mean that the day is the light and the night is the darkness of our humanity, so i don't think that the darkness of our humanity is just frustrations and suffering, since the darkness of our humanity is also a "light" that for example brings the insight and brings the good ideas and brings the good deals in business.., so it is also a positive energy and a positive spirit, since i have just said the following saying:

"C'est aussi de la misère que viennent les bonnes idées et les bonnes affaires en business", and the translation of my saying in french is: "It is also from misery that come the good ideas and the good deals in business"

So it is the same when you lack food and you are hungry, this hungry
is like the night of our humanity above, since it makes the good things and it makes you appreciate food and it brings the positive energy, and as i said i think i am also a philosopher, and here is my new philosophy about this subject, so i invite you to read it carefully so that to understand my new philosophy:

More of my philosophy about the essence of my new philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will speak more about the essence of my new philosophy:

So i think that the problematic of humans, is that they are not able to appreciate our kind of civilization, but i think i am a wise type of person and i am able to appreciate it, since when you are wise you will
start to see the truth of our kind of human civilization, so where is
the truth ? so if you say that you always need to have much more and much more of pleasures of life so that to be happy, is it the truth ? so my new philosophy is not against having much more pleasures of life,
but it is against the not knowing how to generally tune the having pleasures of life so that to be happy, so i say that when you don't know how to tune it , it can hurt you and it can make you not be happy, and when you are not happy you will cause more and more suffering here and there, so now you are understanding more my kind of new philosophy, since i think that happiness doesn't come from you always having much more and much more pleasures of life, but it comes from a kind of mindset of positive energy that makes you appreciate pleasures of life and makes you appreciate our kind of civilization, since i think it is the wise thing to do, and of course you are noticing that i am saying that by understanding my new philosophy you can easily become happy, so what does means this "easily" becomes happy?, so as you notice that
i am smart and i say that by saying that you can "easily" become happy
is the i am speaking in a general way since i am doing philosophy,
so it is like saying: "Most of people can easily become happy", so i am not speaking of an individual, so then i invite you to be wise and to reread my below new smart philosophy so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the alternance of the day and night and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that my new smart philosophy works, but notice again carefully that in the alternance of the day and night , the night of our humanity can symbolically means the darkness
and the darkness can symbolically means the suffering of our humanity like of the world wars etc., but this night of our humanity is also a "light" that brings wisdom and that makes us be a positive energy, since it makes us more wise and this can make us more happy, so then we have not be pessimistic about the "night" of our humanity, since it can become a "positive" energy of the being a much more wise humanity, and here is a poem that i have invented quickly about also this alternance of the day and night and notice that in my following poem, that the fruits of the night(and of the night of our humanity) is also the "insight" that makes us more wise, so i invite you to read carefully my following poem:

Here is my new poem:

--

As the fruits of the day and night

The "insight" is thus coming to us with a delight

Because we are knowing more about the evil fight

Because we are knowing more how to make a beautiful bright

Because we are knowing more how to make a beautiful light

Because we are knowing more how to make a beautiful right

Because we are knowing more how to beautifully invite

Because we are knowing more how to be beautifully polite

And that's alright my baby, that's alright !

Since that's also the way to unite !

Since it is like a beautiful flight !

Since it is like the words of the almight !

---

More of my philosophy about the power of detachment and about my new philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, but now i will explain more my new smart philosophy that doesn't look like the other philosophies, i think that
my new philosophy is not like the indian philosophy that uses the power of detachment so that to remain free from influences of others and so that to not be hurt by our desires, but i think that this kind of detachment of the indian philosophy is not easily possible, since most of people can not detach this way from the materialistic world and from our desires, since the weakness of it is by logical analogy like the weakness of the Taoism philosophy, since you have to compare yourself to others and this can hurt, since the goal is that you want to be happy, so my new philosophy is different than the other philosophies, since in my new philosophy you can be happy by being like the alternance of the day and night as i am explaining it in my below thoughts, but so that to understand more my smart new philosophy, i invite you to read about it carefully in my below thoughts:

More of my philosophy about Jordan Peterson and about the meaning of human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have just looked at the following
video of Jordan Peterson about the meaning of human life, i invite you
to look at it carefully:

Is Life Meaningless? | Jordan Peterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjXl-hahac8

I think i am highly smart, and i think that Jordan Peterson in the above
video is making mistakes, since i say that there must be a "positive" meaning of human life that reduces efficiently violence against humans, and it is the weakness of Jordan Peterson conception of meaning of human life, since Jordan Peterson is saying that you have to be proactive and responsable and give meaning to human life by for example doing what interests you as a job, but i think that it doesn't solve the problem, since the problematic is that the job that you have to do can not interest you, so it is not so efficient, so it renders the problem like a problem of stoicism that is not so efficient, since the problem of stoicism is that stoicism says that the engine is that you have to be stoic in front of life, but not everyone is capable of doing it that way, also the engine of money is not so efficient too, since it causes too much hate and violence , and neo-nazism and white supremacism base
there ideology on hate and survival of the fittest, but that's also too much violence and too much hate, so it is not a "positive" meaning of human life , so it is why i say that i think my new philosophy below is better, so reread it again carefully:

More of my philosophy about the details of my new philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i am talking more and more about
my new philosophy, and here is its high level abstraction:

--
I say that human life is not an all happiness, but so that to be happy, you have to use like a "lever" that allows to overcome the difficulties of human life, and i say that the "lever" is a mindset of being a positive energy that brings self-confidence that both makes you much better overcome the difficulties of human life and that makes you appreciate pleasures of life and be happy. And i will talk more about this mindset that makes you being a positive energy.
==

But i will get into the details of my new philosophy above by asking a philosophical question of:

From where comes this positive energy that is like a lever that makes you self-confident and makes you happy in my new philosophy above ?

This is a really important question, and i think i am really smart
and here is the answer of from where comes this positive energy:

More philosophy about the strenght of philosophy..

I will ask a smart philosophical question:

Is human life sad ?

I think i am a philosopher and i will answer this question:

When you are smart you will know that morality needs the right
"balance", like a balance between competition and collaboration, or like
a balance between individualism and collectivism, so human life is the
same, it needs requirements so that to be pleasure of life, for example
human life needs the alternance of the day and night that brings beauty
and that brings pleasure, so i think human life has this kind of
alternances that brings happiness and pleasures as an essence, for
example when this Coronavirus crisis will be over, we will have learned
how to appreciate more our kind of civilization or pleasures of life, so
the sadness of Coronavirus crisis will soon bring happiness and
pleasures of life when Coronavirus crisis will be over, so as you are
noticing it is like the alternance of the day and night that brings
beauty and pleasure, so you have to read my philosophy below about from
where comes happiness and pleasures of life so that you understand that
human life is not absurd and is not sad.

More philosophy about the great movie called Cast Away..

I invite you to look at the following short video of a great movie
called Cast Away:

Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Robert Zemeckis and two-time Oscar
winner Tom Hanks reunite to explore the blessings and heartache of fate
and the survival of the human spirit. Tom Hanks gives one of the
towering screen performances of all time as Chuck Noland, a FedEx
systems engineer whose ruled-by-the-clock existence abruptly ends when a
harrowing plane crash leaves him isolated on a remote island. As Chuck
struggles to survive, he finds that his own personal journey has only
just begun...

Look here at the following short video of this great movie called Cast Away:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zZ3UYd1UxA

I think you have to look or look again at this great movie, because when
you are smart you will notice that the movie also learns you the way of
my philosophy below, i mean that Chuck Noland in the video(that is Tom Hanks) is getting like more and more hungry for our kind of civilization by being isolated on a remote island and he is learning to understand the way of my philosophy below about from where comes happiness and
pleasures of life, because by being isolated on a remote island he is
also learning to appreciate our kind civilization and this is also from
where comes happiness, so you have to be smart by reading my following
thoughts of my philosophy about from where comes happiness and pleasures
of life and by at the same time making the logical analogy with the
great movie above that we call Cast Away:

From where comes happiness and pleasures of life?

It is like beauty of the alternance of the day and night, from this
alternance of the day and night comes beauty and a kind of pleasure, so
i think that happiness comes from this kind of alternance, i mean that
for example you will get a great pleasure from eating a Moroccan
Couscous Bidaoui(read about it below) when you are hungry, so from this
alternance of being hungry and eating a Moroccan Couscous comes this
great pleasure of life that gives happiness and that gives the meaning
of life, so you have to know how to be this alternance , i mean when for
example you work hard and after that you give yourself peace by taking a
rest and you also give yourself a pleasure like eating a Moroccan
Couscous Bidaoui, you will get a great pleasure, so you have to know
how to be this alternance of being hard work and giving yourself peace
by taking a rest, this is from where comes happiness and this is from
where comes the meaning of human existence.

More philosophy and psychology about how to appreciate pleasures of life..

I invite you to look at the following interesting video, because it is
also like philosophy, so look at it carefully and my thoughts about it
are below:

The story of my life - From a dream to reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wFsYY71wyk

I think that this swedish women is an artist and photographer that is
locally smart in what she is doing, since she is like creating pleasures
of life by showing us her videos of the beautiful Sweden's nature, but
the weakness of what she is doing is that this swedish women is not a
philosopher like me, so she is not understanding correctly,
because she is thinking that happiness comes from those high quality
pleasures of life of the so beautiful Sweden's nature that she is
showing in her videos, but i think it is a mistake, since not all people
have those "high" quality pleasures of life, so in my philosophy(read
about it below) i am explaining that happiness comes not only from
pleasures of life, but it also comes from the alternance of being
"hungry" for taking a rest and taking a rest or from the alternance of
being hungry and eating a delicious meal, so happiness comes from the
difficulties of life that make us more hungry for or make us appreciate
much more the pleasures of life, so they make us more happy, and i think
this is the secret of life.

More of my philosophy about human life and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, i have just looked at the following video
about Jeff Bezos:

"I Got Rich When I Understood This" | Jeff Bezos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TWKKww-F30

I think that the most important thing in human life, is that human
life becomes interesting when it is lively and active, and i think
that when human life is lively and active, this lively and active becomes like a lever of positive energy that permits you to become
successful, so it is why i am talking about the good and dynamic economic system since it is also from where comes this lively and active human life.

More of my philosophy about quantity and about quality and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, i will ask a philosophical question of:

What's more about what is quantity and what is quality ?

So i think it is "relative", since I think that in an economic system you can produce in quantity and and it can become producing quality by contextualizing it , since for example the business depends on the context, since a product or service depends on the demand and on the context that can make it quality or quantity, so you can become rich by being not smart and/or not creative and by producing in quantity, and by becoming rich, by producing in quantity, you can attract talents and intelligence and become a high quality, so then quantity can become quality by the process of productivity, since you have to think capitalism as not a zero-sum game, and capitalism is not a zero-sum game since for example more wealth is always being produced and since we take natural resources and transform them into the goods that we want. We grow more food, weave cloth, build homes. We produce a larger supply of goods, and new goods which we never had before. Production increases the quantity of real, physical wealth.

And you can read more about my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/SLaXcX7HF4Y

More of my philosophy about relativism and more of my thoughts..

I will ask a philosophical question of:

What is relativism ?

So i think relativism comes from the fact that for example
even if we say, like absurdism of the philosopher Albert Camus, that human existence is absurd, the truth of saying it doesn't resist the fact that the exponential progress of humanity can rapidly make it false, since we can still discover technology or science that makes it false, so i think that relativism comes from this part of the "unknown" that makes us think with relativism. So for example saying that our universe is condemned is also a lack of relativism, since we can not know how our exponential progress will make us survive, since for example we have the law of conservation of mass, which in France is taught as Lavoisier's Law that says: "Nothing is lost, nothing is created, everything is transformed.", so our exponential progress
can make us be able to make transformation to the universe that make
us not condemned in our part of the universe even if the other
parts of the universe are condemned, But i also think that there is the "pragmatic" way of measuring and thinking as i am saying it below.

More of my philosophy of how to be positive and optimistic and more of my thoughts..

As you have just noticed, I have just posted my new following proverb:

"Human life is not a beautiful flower bouquet, so the way of doing is that you have to know how to use like the beautifulness of a beautiful flower as a "lever" of positive energy that permits you to be optimistic and positive, and this optimism and positive energy is the key to success and it gives you the will to live."

But my way of being positive and optimistic is the following, so read my
following thoughts of my philosophy so that to understand it:

More of my philosophy about the pragmatic meaning of human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i think that you can, like in absurdism of the philosopher Albert Camus, logically infer that human existence is absurd, but i don't think it is the good way of measuring, since i think that there is also the "pragmatic" way of measuring, since i think that noticing that humans die or a part of humans suffer or the like is not the thing that must make us think that human existence is absurd, since the "pragmatic" way of measuring the meaning of human life is to notice that we have really progressed in the today human life compared to the old human life and we are really progressing in an exponential way, and i think that it is what gives the meaning of human life, so i think what remains is that we have to minimize at best or avoid wars and we have to be the right safety in managing the exponential progress of our humanity, and speaking about the exponential progress of our humanity, here is what i have said about it:

More of my philosophy about the meaning of human life and more of my thoughts..

So I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests
and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i will ask a philosophical question of:

From where comes the meaning of human life ?

I think i am highly smart, and i say that you can by being relativism in
philosophy says that human life has no meaning, so relativism in philosophy in its essence has a problem, but i think that the smart way of constructing a meaning of human life, is also to be the pragmatic way by giving weights of importance to things, it is like "prioritizing" by giving weights of importance so that to be successful, i mean look at human life, it is much better than the old human life, so this way of looking at it permits to give a weight of importance , and also the other way is also to say that humanity is in fact progressing in an exponential way, so we are progressing so rapidly, and this way also of looking at it gives a great weight of importance and those two ways of looking at human life gives optimism, so i think it is the way to construct a meaning of human life, and this way of constructing a meaning of human life looks like my answer below about the can we be enlightned or not, so as you are noticing that the pragmatic way of my answer below proceeds by giving weights of importance so that also enforce the necessary "hierarchy" of humans so that to be the necessary order in society or in the world. And i also say that we have "just" already attained the knee of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much faster, this is why i say that in about 10 years from now we will become so powerful because of it. And you have to look at the following video so that to understand this exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

And look in the following interesting article about how AI will create millions more Jobs than it Will destroy:

https://singularityhub.com/2019/01/01/ai-will-create-millions-more-jobs-than-it-will-destroy-heres-how/

So i think we have to be optimistic about this exponential progress of our humanity.

More of my philosophy about enlightenment and more of my thoughts..

So I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests
and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i will invite you to look at
the following video of the indian philosophy that is making a big mistake:

The Bizarre Life Of An Enlightened Person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzmGkRF2ggU

So i am discovering in the above video patterns with my fluid intelligence that say to me that the above video of the indian philosophy is making a big mistake, since the above video of the indian philosophy is saying that you can not be enlightned, but it is "relativism" in philosophy that is not acceptable as morality, since also with this relativism we can also say that the smart humans among us are not smart humans, and this relativism brings an advantage of the being humbleness , but it also brings a disadvantage of being arrogance, so it is by logical analogy like the we can not say that you have to know how to use relativism like you have to know how to use a knife, since the normal distribution says that a not negligible percentage of humans are genetically violent, it is why i think that so that to be the right safety, we have to be the pragmatic way that also enforces the necessary "hierarchy" of humans so that to be the necessary order in society or in the world, so we have to for example say that the "highly smart" humans among us are the most important humans, since also they are like the most important engine that we have, since we can easily notice that without the highly smart humans, humanity becomes inferior like inferior animals.

And you can read my thoughts of my philosophy in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/SLaXcX7HF4Y

Here is my new proverb..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests
and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and here is my new proverb:

"Human life is not a beautiful flower bouquet, so the way of doing is that you have to know how to use like the beautifulness of a beautiful flower as a "lever" of positive energy that permits you to be optimistic and positive, and this optimism and positive energy is the key to success and it gives you the will to live."

And it is my way of doing, since i have also invented quickly many poems of Love like the beautiful flowers, and you can read them below:

And here are my other proverbs that i have invented quickly:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that
makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by
using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following
proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of
importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a
small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also
some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
much more successful than successful."

And read all my other new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

Here is also one important proverb of mine about Resourcefulness that
permits you to understand it:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and
resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an
engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
to easy the jobs for you."

More of my philosophy about my way of writing poetry and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests
and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and now i will ask a philosophical question of:

What is my way of writing poetry and is it a smart way ?

So i will say that my way of writing poetry comes first from
the fact that my poetry has to be understood, so it has to be
not complicated so that it be understood by the majority
of people, and second characteristic of my poetry is that
it has to be written with class and elegance, so i think my poetry looks
like my personality, since i look classy since i also want to behave with class and elegance , so it is why i am writing my poetry smartly with class and elegance, but not only that, but i think that my poetry looks like me since i am thinking and writing quickly my poems of Love etc., so since i am thinking them and writing them quickly, so
they are showing my kind of style and my kind of personality and my kind of character, so now i invite you so that to read my poems of Love etc. that i have invented quickly here in the following web links:

You can read them from this first following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/IkAbxVqWD8M

You can read them from this second following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/IBKxNSPGOMw

You can read them from this third following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/IBKxNSPGOMw

You can read them from this fourth third following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/qte9bCZiOiw

You can read them from this five following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/NOpq_uc2gOg

And here is one of my beautiful poem of Love that i love very much, so i invite you to listen to the following beautiful song of Aretha Franklin
called "You're All I Need To Get By" reading at the same time
my following beautiful poem of Love:

Aretha Franklin - You're All I Need To Get By

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScVkxt4W3lo

Here is my poem of Love of: "I want it with you the beautiful time"

Notice that i am saying in my following poem of Love the following:

"Since you're In My Heart
Like the beautiful light of the day and "night"
That makes us see in the dark"

So as you are noticing that the day and night also symbolically means
the day and night of our humanity, that also means the good and bad of
our humanity, and both the day and night of our humanity have allowed us
also to see in the dark, i mean that even the bad of our humanity has
also given us much more insight and much more awareness and this much
more insight and much more awareness is like a light that permits us to
see in the dark.

And note that "disarm" in my following poem of Love means:

To deprive of a weapon or weapons.

And weapon means:

Something (such as a club, knife, or gun) used to injure, defeat, or
destroy

Here is my new poem of Love:

I want it with you the beautiful time

Since it is like my poem of Love and its lovely rhymes

I want it with you the beautiful time

Since you're In My Heart

Like the long way from the start

That brings the beautiful "insight"

I want it with you the beautiful time

Since you're In My Heart

Like the beautiful light of the day and "night"

That makes us see in the dark

I want it with you the beautiful time

Since you're In My Heart

Because it is far from the evil fight

Because it is like the words of the almight

I want it with you the beautiful time

Since you're In My Heart

Because we are beautiful from the inside

Because our Love is right !

I want it with you the beautiful time

So I want to take you in my arms

Like peace and love that disarm

I want it with you the beautiful time

Since i am here to make it fine

Since the light of my heart is making our love shines

Since our destiny is the beautiful of the Day of Valentine !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

And you can also read my following new following poem about Arabs:

Here is my new poem in french about the Arabs..

Here is my new poem in french, and read all my below poems in english and french:

Voici mon nouveau poème en français, et lisez aussi mes
autres poèmes ci-bas en anglais et en français:

Tu es le fier arabe debout comme un joli gratte-ciel

Car tu aimes aussi courir comme une libre gazelle

Tu es le fier arabe debout comme un joli gratte-ciel

Car tu aimes joliment t'habiller et non pas comme un Machiavel

Tu es le fier arabe debout comme un joli gratte-ciel

Car tu penses beaucoup Palestine quand tu entends aussi le nom d'Israël

Tu es le fier arabe debout comme un joli gratte-ciel

Car tu aimes te parfumer avec de jolis parfums comme le Coco Chanel

Tu es le fier arabe debout comme un joli gratte-ciel

Car tu es arabe et ton nom est aussi l'Ismaël

Thank you, merci,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

More of my philosophy about the good vibes and about Love and more of my thoughts..

How can we Love when we are no more innocence ? and when we are no more adolescence ? so i think that there is still a beautiful "kind" of Love
and it is a kind of Love that comes from the good vibes, and i think that the good vibes also come from a wise spirit, and take for example a look at my following poems that i have invented quickly, and i think that you have to notice the good vibes in them, since i think that i am both showing my good vibes in form of my poems of Love and i am also showing my wise kind of spirit in form of my other poems, and this kind of wise spirit of mine is also like the good vibes of like being good professionalism, and i think that the good vibes also make the good fans (i mean the when you are fan of someone) and attracts customers in business, and it is my way of doing in business, and notice that those good vibes are a first step to a trustworthy relationship, since i can also say that you cannot love without trusting a person. Since i think that trust is the building block of love. Just like how a child trusts her mother and thereby loves her, your partner needs to know that you are trustworthy and won’t ditch them in difficult times. This feeling is important for love to sprout and flourish. Trust is also very important for Business Relations in the Arab World, so i invite you to read the following interesting article from the Arab world about it:

Al-Ississ: Trust is at the Heart of Business Relations in the Arab World

https://www.aucegypt.edu/news/stories/al-ississ-trust-heart-business-relations-arab-world

So i invite you to look at my following poems in english and french
in the following web link so that to notice my good vibes in them: