Corona Update 33: US House Select Committee investigation into Covid-19 started ! Hearing 1: Suppression of lab leak theory

Skybuck Flying

Mar 12, 2023, 6:41:40 PM3/12/23
Big News out of the United States concerning the World Wide Pandemic/Covid-19/Corona crisis:

A US House Select Committee has started to investigate.

Hear witnesses under oath, examine documents, listen to experts, etc.

So far it seems the investigation has started with a spectacular revelation, that Dr. Fauci "prompted/instigated" a sciencetific paper to supress/deny the lab-leak theory. Also rewarding scientists with "grands/money" if they would change their oppinion about lab leak theory and would "fall in line" with the "natural" origin narrative/story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSY-c2EGpIU

It doesn't take a genius to predict where this will go:

1. Dr Fauci will probably go to jail.
2. Bill Gates will probably go to jail.

They better get some good atterneys ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Don Baccus

Mar 16, 2023, 10:41:14 PM3/16/23
Actually, you'll just be proven a fool, just like with the rest of your posts.

David Brown

Mar 17, 2023, 5:04:04 AM3/17/23
On 17/03/2023 03:41, Don Baccus wrote:
> On Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 3:41:40 PM UTC-7, Skybuck Flying wrote:

<snip Skybuck's mindless conspiracy theories>

> Actually, you'll just be proven a fool, just like with the rest of your posts.

Everyone knows Skybuck is a fool - and pretty much everyone ignores him.
Lots of people have killfiled him and never see his posts. The only
time they ever have to see his nonsense is when some well-meaning but
inexperienced google-groups newbie quotes the entire original message so
that they can complain about it. By doing so, you are spreading his
nonsense, bypassing filters and helping him reach wider than he can by
himself.

So please do not do this. There is no need to inform the members of
this group that Skybuck is an idiot - sometimes a dangerous idiot. We
all know. And if you feel it is appropriate to complain about a bad
post (and sometimes it /is/ appropriate), do not include the original
message.

I understand you had the best of intentions in your post - this is
constructive criticism, which I hope you will understand. (Skybuck is
beyond help.)

If you are going to be a regular member of comp.arch or other technical
newsgroups (and I hope you will - we always need new people!), then I
recommend you get a real newsreader client and server, rather than the
hideous and broken google groups interface. Popular cross-platform
clients include Thunderbird and Pan, and a common free Usenet server is
news.eternal-september.org.

Skybuck Flying

Mar 18, 2023, 11:05:35 AM3/18/23
Ofcourse I will be proven a fool, you got/sensed that right.

Here is what is really going to happen, knowing the punishment history of humanity:which can be very cruel.

For all the suffering that Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates have caused they will suffer for millions of years to come.

There bodies will be injected and healed with technology that will soon exist.

Failing that their brains will be uploaded into artificial HELL.

There smileys on their faces will soon disappear once they start realizing this reality.

Their smiles are based on them believing that there is no sufficient punishment for their CRIMES ! LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

These fools do not know the cruelty of humanity, but soon they will find out ! =D

They are better off committing suicide while they still can ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Skybuck Flying

Mar 18, 2023, 11:07:08 AM3/18/23
YOU ARE A TROLL HIRED BY THEM.

YOU READY TO JOIN THEM IN ARTIFICIAL HELL.

NEH, TROLLS NOT WORTH IT.

GET LOST PUNK. :p*

Quadibloc

Mar 31, 2023, 8:24:51 AM3/31/23
On Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 4:41:40 PM UTC-6, Skybuck Flying wrote:

> It doesn't take a genius to predict where this will go:
>
> 1. Dr Fauci will probably go to jail.
> 2. Bill Gates will probably go to jail.

Only if the Republicans turn the United States into a dictatorship.

Of course, what they ought to be investigating is the organized resistance
to common-sense public health measures that led to hundreds of thousands
of unnecessary deaths, not completely unprovable speculations about things
that happened in totalitarian closed China.

Which is unlikely to have had a germ warfare strategy the first step of which
was: 1. Shoot yourself in the foot.

John Savard

Skybuck Flying

Apr 2, 2023, 7:33:26 PM4/2/23
Do you live up-side-down too ?!

Corona (vaccine) dictator !

:P*

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying

Apr 2, 2023, 7:34:58 PM4/2/23
Let's not fool history, this crap was pure poison ! :P

Which sheds serious doubts on previous poison ! :P*

The smart people will never ever allow another sirenge into their bodies ! :P*

These poisons have killed more people then this weak virus which is now reduced to a flu...

Bye, Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying

Apr 2, 2023, 7:37:50 PM4/2/23
One more last thing which will get your brain going and wondering:

The reason why Bill Gates is investing so heavily into AI is so that he can use AI to make even more deadly bio weapons !

You think about that for a moment ! ;)

Who knows, future generations might even hold computer chip manufacturers responsible for genocide, if you continue to deliver chips to these madman ! :P*

Bye,
Skybuck.

MitchAlsup

Apr 3, 2023, 8:58:28 PM4/3/23
On Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 6:34:58 PM UTC-5, Skybuck Flying wrote:
> On Monday, April 3, 2023 at 1:33:26 AM UTC+2, Skybuck Flying wrote:

> > > Only if the Republicans turn the United States into a dictatorship.
> > >
> > > Of course, what they ought to be investigating is the organized resistance
> > > to common-sense public health measures that led to hundreds of thousands
> > > of unnecessary deaths, not completely unprovable speculations about things
> > > that happened in totalitarian closed China.
> > >
> > > Which is unlikely to have had a germ warfare strategy the first step of which
> > > was: 1. Shoot yourself in the foot.
> > >
> > > John Savard
> > Do you live up-side-down too ?!
> >
> > Corona (vaccine) dictator !
> >
> > :P*
> Let's not fool history, this crap was pure poison ! :P
<
And yet vanishingly few people who got a shot died from the shot. several Billions shots
and maybe a couple hundred deaths.

> Which sheds serious doubts on previous poison ! :P*
<
A poison which has saved 10 Million lives.

> The smart people will never ever allow another sirenge into their bodies ! :P*
<
You cause me to hope that you catch COVID.

> These poisons have killed more people then this weak virus which is now reduced to a flu...
<
A couple of hundred versus nearly 7M deaths world wide from COVID.
<
Me thinks your ALU has a parity error.

> Bye, Bye,
> Skybuck.

Marcus

Apr 23, 2023, 8:06:54 AM4/23/23
On 2023-04-04 MitchAlsup wrote:
> On Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 6:34:58 PM UTC-5, Skybuck Flying wrote:
>> The smart people will never ever allow another sirenge into their bodies ! :P*
> <
> You cause me to hope that you catch COVID.

Most of us already have. After Omicron hit in 2022, most people got
infected, including the vaccinated.

It's actually a remarkable fact that the number of infected people has
been very poorly measured. I have looked long and hard without finding
any definitive source.

The UK had fairly good monitoring of the number of people with
antibodies. Unfortunately they mix antibodies from infection with
antibodies from vaccination (you can differentiate between the two, but
they didn't), so it's hard to tell how many have been infected, but if
you look at the antibodies among children, which were all unvaccinated
during a long period, you can extrapolate that the number of infected
are probably AT LEAST 70%.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/articles/coronaviruscovid19latestinsights/antibodies