DDR5 voltage requirements for 4 sticks ?

Skybuck Flying

Apr 28, 2023, 11:33:25 AM4/28/23
This is an interesting video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od5NNwfTZso

At 14:25 he explains the memory controller needs to send more voltage to the RAM sticks if EXPO is enabled.

I intend to run with EXPO disabled for safety, but I also intend to run 4 sticks instead of 2 sticks.

(Ryzen 9 7950x 3D processor).

My question is:

1. Will running 4 sticks of DDR5 ram (4x32 GB) require MORE or LESS voltage from the processor/chip/memory controller ?!

The four memory sticks I have are:

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB CMT64GX5M2B6000Z40

They seem to range in voltage from DDR5 standard 1.1 volts to 1.35 or 1.4 volts ?!

Now there is speak of limiting the processor to not output more than 1.3 volts to the memory via bios/firmware update ?!?

As far as I understand running DDR5 faster/overclocking/expo (6000 MHz) requires more volts... running 4 sticks would need to run at 3600 MHz... so theoretically less speed so less voltage ?! But on the other hand more sticks ?!? Does this mean more volts ?! ;) :) (I would guess not, but not sure)

Bye for now,
Skybuck.