Here is my new poem in french about the Arabs..

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Amine Moulay Ramdane

未讀,
2022年9月21日 下午3:24:582022/9/21
收件者:
Hello,

Here is my new poem in french about the Arabs..

Here is my new poem in french, and read all my below poems in english and french:

Voici mon nouveau poème en français, et lisez aussi mes
autres poèmes ci-bas en anglais et en français:

Tu es le fier arabe debout comme un joli gratte-ciel

Car tu aimes aussi courir comme une libre gazelle

Tu es le fier arabe debout comme un joli gratte-ciel

Car tu aimes joliment t'habiller et non pas comme un Machiavel

Tu es le fier arabe debout comme un joli gratte-ciel

Car tu penses beaucoup Palestine quand tu entends aussi le nom d'Israël

Tu es le fier arabe debout comme un joli gratte-ciel

Car tu aimes te parfumer avec de jolis parfums comme le Coco Chanel

Tu es le fier arabe debout comme un joli gratte-ciel

Car tu es arabe et ton nom est aussi l'Ismaël

Thank you, merci,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

More of my philosophy about the good vibes and about Love and more of my thoughts..

How can we Love when we are no more innocence ? and when we are no more adolescence ? so i think that there is still a beautiful "kind" of Love
and it is a kind of Love that comes from the good vibes, and i think that the good vibes also come from a wise spirit, and take for example a look at my following poems that i have invented quickly, and i think that you have to notice the good vibes in them, since i think that i am both showing my good vibes in form of my poems of Love and i am also showing my wise kind of spirit in form of my other poems, and this kind of wise spirit of mine is also like the good vibes of like being good professionalism, and i think that the good vibes also make the good fans (i mean the when you are fan of someone) and attracts customers in business, and it is my way of doing in business, and notice that those good vibes are a first step to a trustworthy relationship, since i can also say that you cannot love without trusting a person. Since i think that trust is the building block of love. Just like how a child trusts her mother and thereby loves her, your partner needs to know that you are trustworthy and won’t ditch them in difficult times. This feeling is important for love to sprout and flourish. Trust is also very important for Business Relations in the Arab World, so i invite you to read the following interesting article from the Arab world about it:

Al-Ississ: Trust is at the Heart of Business Relations in the Arab World

https://www.aucegypt.edu/news/stories/al-ississ-trust-heart-business-relations-arab-world

So i invite you to look at my following poems in english and french
in the following web link so that to notice my good vibes in them:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/NOpq_uc2gOg

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
0 則新訊息