Leaking serial number of AMD processor bad or not ?

Skybuck Flying

Apr 17, 2023, 7:51:42 PM4/17/23
So I shot a video of my new AMD processor the 7950x 3D V-Cache...

On the box there are serial numbers and on the processor itself there are serial numbers.

And apperently there is an AMD website where there are forms and maybe if this thing dies the form will have to be used, either be me or more likely my webstore and then it must put in a serial number ?!

Now suppose somebody "steals" / copies my serial number ?! How bad would this really be ?

I can imagine maybe something trying to fake serial numbers, but is that really a common thing ? How hard would that be to do ? And also once the "dead" chip arrives at AMD won't that be able to detect it that it's not the correct serial number ?!

So how much protection/genuineness do I have with this thing even if I show the serial number ?! If I show the serial number would that put the warranty in any serious danger ????

Bye for now,
Skybuck.