Asus should award/pay their sufferers 20 dollars in bitcoin !

skybuck2000

Jan 13, 2022, 1:50:54 PM1/13/22
Here is what Asus should do to compensate for their fuckups causing their customers to suffer !

Motherboards failing so quickly because of wrongly placed components is heart-wrecking/wrenching.

To compensate for this emotional distress but also ofcourse the risk to damaging hardware to replace such motherboards they should compensate their sufferers !

With at least 20 dollars in bitcoins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then not only can the sufferers profit from Asus's fuckups if bitcoin rises again but also it's a nice ADVERTISING idea to potential new customers.

CAUSE I AM A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER AND I AM WATCHING AND I DONT LIKE WHAT I AM SEEING RIGHT NOW.

Now if there was some kind of bitcoin rewards in cause of major fuckups I might actually consider buying a mother from Asus but certainly not right now with these shitty Quality Assurance Controls in Place !

Q & A MY ASS ! HAHAHAHAHA.

This should become standard practice in the electronics industry:

YOU FUCK UP, YOU PAY YOUR CUSTOMERS BITCOINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye, Bye,
Skybuck.

skybuck2000

Jan 13, 2022, 1:58:47 PM1/13/22
HA. It seems google knows very little right now, well no longer HA-HA-HA !

This is what I am talking about:

https://indexofnews.com/youtube-broadcaster-analyzes-the-cause-of-the-fusible-capacitors-of-asus-z690-hero-motherboard-and-smoke/

"
According to a report by Tom’s Hardware, a broadcaster named Buildzoid in a YouTube channel called “Actually Hardware Overlocking” has discovered that A backward capacitor on the ASUS ROG Maximus Z690 Hero motherboard caused it to melt. Since then, Asustek acknowledged the problem in an article on its website and plans to distribute replacement products to customers of affected motherboards.

asus_z690_hero_motherboard_burning.0.webp

Z690 Hero motherboard problem started not long ago in ASUS support On forums and on Reddit, users experienced almost the same problems. Users reported that their motherboard started to smoke in the same place: the two MOSFETs (metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistors) and Q- next to the DIMM slot. CODE error code reader.

In a video on his channel, Buildzoid diagnosed the problem with pictures posted on the support forum and on Reddit. He took the Z690 Hero’s The fault is attributed to the backward capacitor installed next to the MOSFET, not the MOSFET itself. Buildzoid carefully studied the picture of the motherboard and pointed out that the text on the capacitor is actually upside down. This is a potential sign that it is incorrectly installed. An upside-down capacitor can cause polarity reversal, causing MOSFETs to malfunction and burn.

After reports about the problem began to gain attention, ASUS confirmed that Buildzoid’s diagnosis was in fact correct. ASUS announced: “During our ongoing investigation, we have initially identified a potential memory capacitor reversal problem during the production process of a production line, which may cause debugging error code 53 or damage to the motherboard components,”. “This problem may affect the equipment produced in 2021 with a part number of 90MB18E0-MVAAY0 and a serial number starting with MA, MB or MC.”

The company said that users can find the serial number and part number of the Z690 Hero on the side of the motherboard package and on a sticker placed on the top or bottom of the motherboard itself. In another article on the Asus Facebook page, the company added a link to a tool that can confirm whether it is affected by the issue based on the serial number of the Z690 Hero.

“In the future, we will continue to conduct thorough inspections with our suppliers and customers to identify all ROG Maximus Z690 Hero motherboards that may be affected on the market , And will cooperate with relevant government agencies to carry out a recall and replacement plan,” ASUS said.
"

ENJOY ! =D

WATCH OUT WHEN DISCONNECTING YOUR HARDDISKS, THOSE SATA PORT PLASTICS CAN BREAK OFF EASILY OK... STILL ATTACHABLE BUT STILL, WATCH OUT WITH ANY PLASTIC ! :P****************

Bye,