More philosophy about how to be a successful country..

Amine Moulay Ramdane

May 4, 2021, 2:15:52 PM5/4/21
Hello..

More philosophy about how to be a successful country..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I invite you to read the following article:

The Secret Behind Silicon Valley’s Enduring Success

https://singularityhub.com/2012/07/12/the-real-secret-behind-silicon-valleys-success/

And i have just detected with my smartness the pattern in the above article, and it is that success of a country comes from: A good education system and from talents and from capital and from from attracting the smartest immigrants.

But i think i am smart and i have to be fine-grained and show you more the important details, so read my following thoughts so that to understand:

And look at the following video:

Why Israel is a Tech Capital of the World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuPx61911Oo

I think that this jewish from Israel that is talking in the above video is not thinking correctly, because there is two important things that you must have so that a country be successful: Capital and talents, the above video is making a mistake by saying that you need the two so that
to be successful, i mean it is saying that you need Capital and talents, but i think he is making a mistake, because i think that Capital can attract talents, so Capital can make you successful as a country, so then i can logically infer that so that to have capital that make you successful, you have to know how to construct a product or services that you can sell from those competitive advantages of competitive part or parts of product or service that can come from you or/and can come from different countries of the global world, and it is i think an efficient way that makes you adapt quickly and efficiently in this globalization, and notice with me that having competitive part or parts of a product or service doesn't mean it has to come from R&D(Research and development),
also the above video of the jewish from Israel is not saying that Capital can come from "democratization" of finance, since
you have to know that our global world has changed very much by being democratization of technology, democratization of finance, and democratization of information, read my following thoughts so that you also understand that Capital also comes from democratization of finance:

More about "democratization" of finance..

This "democratization" of finance is also for Research and Development (R&D))..

And look at the following "democratization" of finance so that to understand:

The 4 tools making capital more abundant than it’s ever been

Read more here:

https://singularityhub.com/2018/07/19/the-4-tools-making-capital-more-abundant-than-its-ever-been/

About democratization of digital technology and technology and Research and Development (R&D) investment

This is also why i said the following:

Look at the following interesting video:

Can South Korea lead global innovation in Fourth Industrial Era?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUw8gCShEcI

But i think that this minister of education, science and technology
of south Korea looks somewhat archaic since he is not taking correctly
into account the democratization of digital technology and Technology that permits you to economically grow very rapidly and much cheaply than using "expensive" Research and Development (R&D) investment, so i think that he is not correctly adapting to the realities, because the economic realities have very much changed, since also our era of globalization has been characterized by the democratization of technology, democratization of finance, and democratization of information.

Here is more proof of what i am saying:

2. Question: What do you mean by “Democratizing Innovation”?

Eric von Hippel:

The tools for designing high-quality innovations are getting so cheap and so ubiquitous that individuals can innovate for themselves at a steadily higher quality and at a steadily decreasing cost. These sophisticated modern tools are computer-based, and require relatively little training and practice. As a result, even hobbyist users find they can use them to design new products and services.

Read more here:

Democratizing Innovation: The Shift of Innovation to Users

https://www.ideaconnection.com/interviews/00010-Democratizing-Innovation-The-Shift-of-Innovation.html

I have just talked before about the importance of the following
statement in business:

"The focus should be on the product, since if the product is good
the profits will follow"

But notice that it is saying that if the product is good then the
profits will follow, so as you are noticing we have to define what
is a good product ? and does a good product only comes from science or from engineering? not at all !, since the product can become good by the process of creativity, and then we have to define creativity, and creativity needs globalization, since creativity and innovation come from ideas circulating and combining across nations and industries, and i invite you to read about what is creativity in the following interesting web page from Yale university:

What Is Creativity?

https://insights.som.yale.edu/insights/what-is-creativity

More philosophy about Canada and its education system..

I am living in Canada since year 1989, and i think Canada is the best country in the world, and here is the logical proof of it: Read the following about Canada to notice it:

Canada is the No. 1 Country in the World, According to the 2021 Best Countries Report

https://www.usnews.com/info/blogs/press-room/articles/2021-04-13/canada-is-the-no-1-country-in-the-world-according-to-2021-best-countries

And the education system of Canada is one of the best in the world, read the following to notice it:

How Canada became an education superpower

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-40708421

And to know more about USA, read my following writing:

More philosophy about USA and its education system..

I invite you to look carefully at this 9 minutes video of Michio Kaku
an American theoretical physicist, and he explains something really
important to know about USA:

Michio Kaku: US has the worst educational system known to science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fphPeRvhjQ

Here is more proof, read my following writing about USA:

Let's look for example at USA, so read the following from Jonathan Wai that is a Ph.D., it says:

"Heiner Rindermann and James Thompson uncovered that the “smart fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance of that country, for example, its GDP."

And it also says the following:

"“According to recent population estimates, there are about eight Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains.” But consider that the U.S. benefits from the smart fractions of every other country in the world because it continues to serve as a magnet for brainpower, something that is not even factored into these rankings.

What these rankings clearly show is America is likely still in the lead in terms of brainpower. And this is despite the fact federal funding for educating our smart fraction is currently zero. Everyone seems worried Americans are falling behind, but this is because everyone is focusing on average and below average people. Maybe it’s time we started taking a closer look at the smartest people of our own country."

Read more here:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201312/whats-the-smartest-country-in-the-world

So as you are noticing it's immigrants(and there are about eight Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains) that are making USA a rich country.

And read also the following to understand more:

Why Silicon Valley Wouldn’t Work Without Immigrants

There are many theories for why immigrants find so much success in tech. Many American-born tech workers point out that there is no shortage of American-born employees to fill the roles at many tech companies. Researchers have found that more than enough students graduate from American colleges to fill available tech jobs. Critics of the industry’s friendliness toward immigrants say it comes down to money — that technology companies take advantage of visa programs, like the H-1B system, to get foreign workers at lower prices than they would pay American-born ones.

But if that criticism rings true in some parts of the tech industry, it misses the picture among Silicon Valley’s top companies. One common misperception of Silicon Valley is that it operates like a factory; in that view, tech companies can hire just about anyone from anywhere in the world to fill a particular role.

But today’s most ambitious tech companies are not like factories. They’re more like athletic teams. They’re looking for the LeBrons and Bradys — the best people in the world to come up with some brand-new, never-before-seen widget, to completely reimagine what widgets should do in the first place.

“It’s not about adding tens or hundreds of thousands of people into manufacturing plants,” said Aaron Levie, the co-founder and chief executive of the cloud-storage company Box. “It’s about the couple ideas that are going to be invented that are going to change everything.”

Why do tech honchos believe that immigrants are better at coming up with those inventions? It’s partly a numbers thing. As the tech venture capitalist Paul Graham has pointed out, the United States has only 5 percent of the world’s population; it stands to reason that most of the world’s best new ideas will be thought up by people who weren’t born here.

If you look at some of the most consequential ideas in tech, you find an unusual number that were developed by immigrants. For instance, Google’s entire advertising business — that is, the basis for the vast majority of its revenues and profits, the engine that allows it to hire thousands of people in the United States — was created by three immigrants: Salar Kamangar and Omid Kordestani, who came to the United States from Iran, and Eric Veach, from Canada.

But it’s not just a numbers thing. Another reason immigrants do so well in tech is that people from outside bring new perspectives that lead to new ideas.

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/08/technology/personaltech/why-silicon-valley-wouldnt-work-without-immigrants.html

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.