updated hotlist...! Storage Area Network (SAN), ORACLE FINACIAL FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT Hope you doing great today. I would like to present our a

satis...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2015, 9:10:11 AM11/3/15
HI,
Hope you doing great today.
I would like to present our available resources for new projects!
Please have a look at the below hot list and let me know if you come across any matching duties for them.
You can reach me on ja...@srmsoft.com or feel free to call me on 801-895-4912

Skill Set Location Years Relocation
Oracle Financial Functional Consultant Chicago, IL 10+ Yrs. OPEN
SAN Architect New York, NY 10+ Yrs. New York NY, New Jersey NJ
Look forward to work with you and Have a Productive day ahead.
Email is the best way to reach me.
Regards,
James